ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 95

Joohyuk had called for a few PIONEERS to bring the ladies to a public hospital before somebody else arrived at the crime scene.

While the man was distracted, Tim had decided to kill the man using Catherine's ID that he had stolen without her noticing. And the girl saw it of course. Probably, the scene will forever be imprinted in her memories.

But before fear could take over her body again, she made her bravest decision of running towards Tim and stopping him from cutting off the man's head with her ID.

She was crying while gripping on his bloody wrists. Tim finally recognized her and cried as well. Not because of how bad his head feels. Or how disgusted this man made him feel.

But he was afraid that Catherine would never forgive him now. Now that she saw his real monstrous side.
Tim passed out long after so Joohyuk carried him to their car. Letting his people take care and clean up the crime inside the yacht.

"I'll drive you home first Miss." Joohyuk said and looked at the two in the backseat.

Tim is currently sitting beside Catherine. His head rests on her shoulder while her hand strokes his blood stained hair. The two were both covered with blood actually because of their crying drama earlier.

"Go on." The only reply she said as she stared at Tim's gorgeous face. It's one of her habits that she watches him when he sleeps. He looks so calm and stunning.

Joohyuk would look at them from time to time. He wonders what's wrong with this complicated couple.

He heard Catherine was afraid of Tim because he's a Cold Body. But if she is afraid. Why would she even run ahead of him earlier just to find Tim.

And now. Knowing and seeing that he had killed someone in front of her eyes. She still managed to let him sleep on her shoulder. And looked totally comfortable.

Their car arrived at Catherine's place. Joohyuk was about to leave with Tim but Catherine insisted on bringing him inside.

Cyril was beyond surprised when she saw the two being covered with blood. But she knew right away that something must've happened when she saw the look on Joohyuk's face.

The two adults conversed while Catherine and Tim were being cleaned up from the bloodstains.

Cyril had to inform Samael about the situation and said that Tim will be staying in their house so he won't worry.

Joohyuk left the mansion soon and Cyril had tended to both Tim and Catherine.

Tim is still being treated due to the high dosage of drugs that was given to him. While Catherine is lying asleep next to him with her arms wrapped on his waist.

Cyril could only coo at the sight. She decided to leave them for the time being to get a better rest.

The next day....

Tim woke up with a heavy headache. He sat up and took the medicine on the bedside table which is probably for him to drink.

He pulled out the syringe that was injected on his wrist and immediately stood up.

He ran out of the room to check where he was but somehow couldn't recognize the white and luxurious hallway.

Tim panicked. Realizing that he wasn't wearing his uniform anymore.

Oh my God!!
Did he touch me!!?

"No..." Tim muttered under his shaky breath and his knees felt like jellies. Causing him to drop on the cold floor.