ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 92

Days had gone by. Counting into a week.

Tim tried his best to give the girl the time and space she needed.

At school. He always makes sure to watch from behind. By himself of course.
And things only got worse because Rue and Yuna knew about Tim's relationship with Samael and the rest. So the sibling is starting to bully them both.

The school was aware of the two being together all the time ever since Catherine transferred. Which is why they became more interested in them when Catherine suddenly avoided the boy who was her knight and shining armor from the bullies.

Catherine began going to school with a new chauffeur. Everyone became aware of her real status. Because that's the only way she could think of, hoping the bullies will fear to bully her again knowing they might get in trouble as she is the daughter of the richest man in the city.

Kai and Blake had attempted to let Tim join them but not only Rue and Yuna kept saying that just the two of them were too much, Tim also refused.
He wants all his focus on watching the girl.

He just couldn't help it.

He loves Catherine so much and it breaks him that every time he wakes up, he will always remember that same day.
The fear on her face that now printed itself in his memory. It's like everything he first sees when his eyes open in the morning or when he closes them to sleep.

Tim walks to the hallway that leads to the next classroom where he'll be sharing the same class as the girl.
It was the only time slot that he had been looking forward to each day so they could both sit with each other.

Though, they may be sitting side by side. Catherine would never spare him a glance. And whenever their skin touches, she would react very uncomfortable and would shiver immediately.

He knows that she's still afraid. And he would exchange everything he has now just to take that fear away from her.

"You used to be the best in my subject Mr. Kesh! I must say I am deeply disappointed with your current results!" Said by the Professor.

Their third semester has just ended and each of the Subject teachers are handing out their test results.
Tim is quite known among the Professors for being an outstanding student like Blake. Their grades would always clash and battle each other for the first spot on the rank 100 of the school's bulletin board.

But because of what happened. Tim had lost energy with everything.

He stopped studying.
He stopped playing with his friends.
He stopped practicing his hacking skills.
He stopped going to the training ground.

It troubled Samael but it was a situation that he hadn't gone through during training.
He doesn't know how a break up feels. Especially for a person who gambled all of his everything but lost.

Tim lowered his head as their Professor continued to express her disappointment.

He felt embarrassed. Not because of what everyone would say. But because of Catherine who might start to see him as immature or worse, possessive because of how he's treating himself.

He's overthinking.

"You are in the great and only university of this f**ked up city so you better get your wits together! Not everybody is born with a silver spoon like your ex-girlfriend. So if you wanna get her back! Fix your grades first because these would never help you reach the city's standard!" The Professor continued.

Tim finally looked at her. He doesn't like the fact that she must involve Catherine. Or maybe she called her his ex girlfriend.

"Please! My results have nothing to do with her. Whatever's happened between us has nothing to do with my grades!" He defended and the Professor snickered in response.

"You're failing! It won't take long before you end up like Yohan Creese! A man without education and all fights!" The Professor spat at him. Throwing his test papers on his face.

Their classmates' reactions were too obvious. And the Professors did not care at all even if they mocked Tim.

"Get the hell out of my sight! And I'm calling your parents in so you better not ditch after class!" She warned while pointing a finger at Tim.

"My mom would not go!" He mumbled as he gathered his things. Picking up the scattered papers on the floor.

He left the room with a weary heart. The sooner he got out, his tears that he's been holding in finally watered his cheeks.

He felt so depressed so he made his way to their favorite hiding spot. The rooftop of the culinary building. They chose that building on purpose so they can sneak out a few snacks without anyone noticing.

Tim's phone suddenly rang a few minutes after he arrived on the rooftop.
It was Kenzie calling him.

"Hello?" Tim asked. His voice was stable enough for his mentor to not notice that he cried.

"You and Kai can start to pack your things. You're leaving tomorrow after sundown!" Kenzie said and ended the call right away.

Tim just sighed.

He and Kai had been briefed about this mission. They will be joining Phoenix and Cairus tomorrow for their next mission.

Phoenix and Kenzie had found out that an Ex-Calibre was rounding them up. Looking for someone. And that was the cue for Samael and Lia to tell the possible reason why.

Tyrone dispatched Phoenix and Cairus to confront the Ex-Calibre who was investigating in their city without proper process or permission from Tyrone.
That Ex-Calibre had left DDC a week ago and Kenzie just found his current location through CIPHER.
And that is where they are going. Despite the knowledge of a possible ambush.

The bell rang indicating that the class for today had ended. Tim went down the rooftop and headed straight to one of his Professor's office. The one who embarrassed him earlier.

Tim held a blunt expression. Tiredly making his way to the door office. But before he could even turn the knob, he heard a very familiar voice of a woman coming from inside the office.

Tim drastically pushed the door open. Surprise painted on his face as he lay gaze on his mother. Sitting on the chair across the desk of the Professor. There was this poisonous smile on her face as she batted her long and fake eyelashes at him.

"M-mom... W-what are you doing here?"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.