ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 83

"Hey kid! Are you alright?" A man suddenly spoke to Kai and touched his shoulder.

Kai panicked. "Don't touch me!!!" He cried and screamed at the man's face. Shoving him away as he crawled backwards.

The man was a bit taken aback. He tried to approach the crying boy but he just panicked and cried. He kept begging for him to not come any closer and he looks totally scared.

"Hey driver! What the fu** is taking you so long!!?"  A familiar voice suddenly yelled out from the car.

A girl opened the window on the back seat and snuck out her upper body. Her face frowned and looked obviously irritated.

"I-I'm sorry Miss! But this boy seems to be in trouble!" The man said.

The girl made a quick scoff and spared the said boy a short glance.

But as soon as she recognized him...

"Holy shit!!! Rue get out of the car now!" She said to someone in the car.

It was actually Yuna and her sister Rue. The two were going for a bar hopping and were on their way to the next bar when the driver took too long from taking his short break. Therefore, encountering Kai.

Rue and Yuna walked out of the car. Surprised to see Kai in his most vulnerable state.

"Well well. If it isn't the fraud friend of ours!" Rue snickered while sucking on her lollipop.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked with a grimacing expression.

"He seems pretty scared. Did someone chase after you or someone trying to kill you?" The man asked. He's actually a Cold Body, from SHADOWS and he was tasked to look after the girls while Kai and Blake recuperated.

"Tch. What kind of a con would be scared? He's probably faking it!" Yuna scoffed and laughed with Rue.

"Look at him! His acts look totally deceiving!" She added as she approached him.

Yuna suddenly grabbed Kai by his chin. Having triggered another hurtful memory, Kai aggressively swatted her hand away and covered his face.

"What the fu** is wrong with you!?" Yuna growled at him and suddenly pulled his hair to make him look at her.

Kai cried. Instead of seeing Yuna's face who were in front of him. He sees a face of the man and his lust filled expression as if about to devour him whole.

"Please. Don't touch me..." Kai cried with an obviously trembling voice. His cold and trembling hands clasped together and begged at her.

Yuna unconsciously let go of him. The sight alone made her feel a bit weird. Something felt like it struck her heart on the spot. And his words lingered in her mind.

"Is he drugged? He's definitely drugged!" Ruella said and chuckled, leaning her back on the back of their car.

"W-we should take him with us. Uncle would know what to do to him." Yuna said and immediately stood up.

She ordered the man to bring Kai in the car. But just as soon as the man touched the boy, Kai started thrashing his feet and wailing out his cries.

He kept yelling the words 'don't touch me!' with a sense of pain and fear.

Even Rue who didn't seem to care at all earlier was a bit surprised at his actions. The man had to let him go and Kai did the same thing as earlier and crawled to a dark corner.

Rue and Yuna looked at each other for a while. Nodding and having the same idea.

"Do you have any tranquilizer? Give him some so we can bring him home." Rue whispered to the man.

The man only nodded and took out a syringe disguised as a pen from his pocket. He approached Kai and attempted to inject it on him. But Kai aggressively fought back.

The man was lucky to be stronger than him and had successfully given him a tranquilizer. It didn't take long before Kai had passed out and the man put him in the car.

Rue sat beside their driver while Yuna sat on the backseat beside Kai.
During their ride. She observes the boy carefully.

He looked very pale and was still trembling. His lashes wet with tears and cheeks tearstained. His breathing was a bit heavy and he looked like he's having a bad dream.
In conclusion, something bad must've happened to him.

As soon as they got back to the mansion. The maids took Kai to a guest room and cleaned him up a bit. Llanis and Kessie are still at work so they had to wait.

Yuna and Rue stayed in Kai's room. Waiting for him to wake up and maybe ask him what happened. They have many more questions that await him.

"He looks peaceful when he sleeps." Yuna said and scrunched her nose.

"Do you think someone chased after him and was trying to kill him?" She asked her sister.

"I don't know." She replied. "But it can't be that. He was supposed to guard us right? So people who're simply trying to kill him won't make him like this." She said as she beckoned at Kai.

After a few more hours. They heard loud voices from outside the room. Rue decided to check it out and walked out of the room.

She was surprised to see, once again, Samael and Lia in her own home.

Lia noticed Rue and immediately tugged on Samael's shirt. She pointed at Rue and the two were as quick as a usain bolt to appear in front of her.

"Is he in there?" Samael asked in a hurry. But even before Rue could say a single word, the two had disappeared in front of her and were already inside.

"Wow!" She scoffed and glared at the maids for letting the two in before she entered the guest room.

She saw Yuna who looked surprised at Samael and Lia's presence.

Samael had approached the bed and carefully sat beside Kai. Careful not to wake him up.

Samael has this habit of checking on his members during sleep time. And when he attempted to enter Kai's room, it was locked. He used a duplicate key and opened the room, realizing he had run away.

It was still a bit early from curfew but they just wanted to rest early. And Kai obviously had an appointment without telling their team.

Samael immediately barged into Tim's room and asked him to track down Kai's location. When they located him, he was near a bar but soon moved to a familiar address. Which is Llanis' mansion.

Lia and Samael decide to go fetch him while Yohan stays to watch the rest.

Samael felt a bit relieved seeing the boy sleeping soundly. And Lia could only watch them both with relief.

Rue and Yuna wanted to ask questions. But decided to keep it until Llanis and Kessie arrive.

Curfew had begun and Lia had fallen asleep on the bed beside Kai. Samael is still awake and watching the two sleep. While Yuna and Rue had both fallen asleep on the couch.

After another hour or two. Llanis and Kessie had arrived home but found everyone already asleep in the guest room.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.