ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 90

Yuna had left her sister to interview the two in the living room. She actually finds it "not fun". So she decided to casually tour the dorm herself.

She went first to the kitchen, hoping to ransack some snacks on their cupboard. But was met by a flirting couple that quickly disgusted her.

Yuna dashed off the kitchen and went upstairs instead.

She finally gets to check the doors one by one. Having different colors with a name tag hanging on each.

Yuna opened the ladies' rooms first but doesn't actually find it fun since everything inside is, well, "girly".

She went to open Yohan and Samael's room. Both are as neat as a girl's room. Which is quite surprising and impressive at the same time for her. But of course she will hate to say it out loud.

The next room is Blake and Tim's. However both of the rooms are locked. And it only made Yuna's suspicions grow larger. Especially now that she's standing in front of Blake's room whom she used to know as Karen.

"What an ass." She tsked rolling her eyes and making her way to the final door.

Kai’s room.

Yuna knows that Kai is in his room since she hasn't seen him around. She thinks that the other three are just in the garage doing boys' stuff.

Yuna placed her ear on the door and heard an audible but incoherent voice which definitely belonged to Kai.
Gently, she pushed the door open. Peeking her head in slowly.

And there she saw him...

Sitting on the edge of his bed while his hands cover his face. His upper half is bare and not totally dried. Seemingly that he just got out of the shower and didn't bother to dry himself wearing just his black ripped jeans.

The boy was obviously crying yet trying to suppress it. Making Yuna become more curious.

But something about his quiet cries reminded her of an old memory. Everything felt dull and yet familiar.

That day at the alley when they found Kai looking like a terrified mess. When she gripped his hair tight and the way his crying eyes looked at her and pleaded not to touch him.

Those words felt so heavy. As if carrying thousands of meanings. Either it be hatred... fear... insecurity... or anger.

But one thing that concludes it all is that it was truly a heartbreaking sight even for a brat such as Yuna.

Kai has always displayed the image of a bright and cheerful person. It's as if he can never hurt a fly and is always cherished by his loved ones to make sure he'll never know the cruelty of the world.

Yuna was about to step forward and try to go to him. But his phone suddenly rang. Snapping them both out of their trance.

Kai wiped his tears as he picked up his phone from his side where his shirt is also placed. He still hadn't noticed the girl watching him behind his door as he was still immersed in his sea of thoughts.

It's been a habit for him every morning. And it hurts him that he had to lie to everyone that he's fine because he doesn't wanna worry them for months just to distract them from their own training.

What happened in that hotel... that night. That wasn't the last.
Blake and Kai had the same mission two months later. Then another one after 3 weeks at least.

The two had become experts at pretending that it doesn't affect them anymore.

But whenever they lock themselves in their room. That was the perfect moment for their inner thoughts to completely devour them whole like a demon.