ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 7

"Where am I? Why would you bring me here?" The boy asked Shaun while looking at the only building built near the road in front of the Smokey Forest.

"I knew it! You're thugs! And you're going to murder me here!" The boy exclaimed while glaring at the three.

"Get inside! You don't have anywhere else to stay anyway! You made your landlord evict you from your apartment. You have nothing right now!" Shaun said and pointed at the dorm earning him a scoff from the boy.

"Shut the f**k up old man! How dare you to--- Aack!!!!" Phoenix suddenly kicked the headboard of his seat causing the boy's head to bang to his front. A red and purplish hue began to appear on his forehead.

"If you can't shut that thrashed mouth of yours! Learn to respect the old man that's trying to help you!" Phoenix stated bluntly with his eyes closed.

And before the boy can even spout something else...

"lf you make any more sound! I'll shoot your head with no questions asked!" He added making the boy to shot him a confused yet terrified look.

"Just get out!" Kenzie ordered with a serious tone.

Shaun went out of the car and harshly pulled the boy out. Dragging him towards the entrance of the door.

"Get in there and try not to cause any trouble! The person in charge inside isn't like those students you fought with at your school!" Shaun muttered with a clearly harsh tone, pressing at the boy's chest with his finger.

"We'll meet again by the end of this week! You better make sure I won't hear any complains about you or you are a dead meat!" He threatened and harshly pushed the boy towards the door.

The boy glared at him for the last time before he proceeded to ring the doorbell. Shaun went back to the car and waited for someone to open the door for his student.

A young kid wearing a pink hoodie opened the door. He immediately greeted Shaun's student with a gleeful smile and eventually introduced himself. Shaun's student looked at him with a perplexed face and then he was pulled in followed by the door slammed closed.

"That boy looked so young! Whose student is he?" Kenzie asked with traces of conern as Shaun entered the car and drove away.

_____

Blake just finished washing the dishes and now he have to make sure his little brothers takes a quick bath before they go to sleep. The little toddlers didn't give much of a hard time as they were all sleepy. And by the time he finished fixing them and putting them to sleep. His mother arrived from work. Blake prepared her dinner before he talked to his mother about his new part time job.

"My boss said he'll send someone to come here to fetch me. But it's already late, I don't think they're still coming." Blake said with disappointment. His lips forming to a pout.

"Maybe they're just busy sweetie. I'm sure they'll come!" His mother assured him.

After his mother finished eating dinner, she washed up first before they went to bed. Blake went to sleep too. The boy just barely started sleeping when he heard someone knocking on the door. He stood up from his bed and opened the door to check who it is.