ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 26

"What the hell is going on!? Why do they keep shooting at us!!?" Lisa screamed having no idea why she's caught in the same trouble.

"They're trying to kill us! Duh!" Blake yelled with evident sarcasm as they arrived in a studio room.

"Sh*t!!! We're trapped!" Yohan exclaimed after shutting the doors close.

"Why aren't the others arriving yet?! What's taking them so long!?" Tim hissed.

They're trapped in a dance studio so it would really be much appreciated if the other four show up heroically.

"I don't understand! Why would the SHADOWS kill you all when it's only Hueningkai who harmed my brother!" Lisa exclaimed with pure confusion.

"We're a team, remember? Whatever happens to our youngest member, we won't let him get through it by himself!" Yohan chuckled deviously.

Surprisingly, the gunshots stopped and nobody seems to have followed them to the dance studio.

A few more minutes...

Lisa recognized a familiar voice calling out to her.

"Doll! It's me! Open the door!" She heard Cairus' voice and immediately dashed to open the door.

She gasped in surprise when she saw her husband with Tyrone and Shaun standing behind him. Cairus immediately pulled her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"You look horrible!" Shaun said to the three boys inside as they entered the studio. The couple holding each other's hand.

"There's been an uproar within the entire Cold Bodies. Your escape only made it worse when we could've taken you with us to safety!" Tyrone scolded and realized that there are three more missing from the students.

"Where's the other four?" He asked.

"They're supposed to be here now. But we don't know what took them long!" Tim explained.

"For now! We need you to come with us to the main quarters. You'll be safe there while we search for the other four!" Tyrone instructed before leading the kids with them.

___

Kenzie quickly dashed out of the house with Jamie and Samael. The sudden rain of bullets surprised everyone and could possibly kill Hueningkai during the operation.

The man bolted out with rage and did not hesitate to pull the trigger of his guns. Shooting the cold bodies with no remorse. The assassins immediately halted their shootings upon recognizing the furious leader.

"F**king bastards!!! I'm gonna f**king decapitate you all if you don't get your asses out of here in a minute!!!" Kenzie screamed to the top of his lungs and started shooting again.

The remaining Cold Bodies on the scene quickly fled for their lives while Samael and Jamie stood frozen behind Kenzie after watching him turn into a total psycho.