ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 56

"Stay down!!!" Tim yelled after he successfully grabbed the steering wheel.

He took off the driver's seat belt and pulled him to the other seat. Taking the driver's seat to drive the car. Catherine stayed down as instructed. But she was already crying and panicking.

"You can't even drive!!! We're going to die!!!" The girl screamed just as when Tim's phone vibrated.

Tim opened it only to see a new message from the same number of his anonymous caller.

Did you actually think you could protect someone?

- ****

The message said and it only pissed him off.

"Listen! I need you to call your father and tell him what's happening!" He instructed and gave her the driver's phone he got from his coat.

Catherine still tried to do as told and dialed her father's cell with trembling hands. She was lucky that he answered the call.

"Dad!!! Please help us!!! We're being chased by thugs!!! The driver is dead!!!" She immediately cried in so much panic.

"Is Tim with you? Give the phone to him right now and stay down." His father instructed and so she did as told.

She gave the phone to Tim who had privately talked to her father.

+×+

Samael and Lia just got out of school. The two couldn't accompany their friends after Samael got a call from Tyrone to run an errand for him. And Lia wanted to tag along.

Tyrone sent Samael as medical aid for the STAYS who just came from a mission. And he allowed Lia to join him since she has the skills too anyway.

Samael and Lia headed to the same arena where the Killing Game was held. All of the STAYS members are already there. Waiting to be treated.

"Isn't the guy who harassed Blake in this same group?" Lia asked as they approached the group along with a few nurses that Phoenix provided to assist them.

"Don't worry. He can't touch Blake anymore. The consequences are too much for him to do so again." Samael said and it didn't take a while for him to remember the same room whom the ALPHA's called their arcade. Or the screams and pleads coming from each member of STAYS.

It must've been traumatizing to be in that room.

"Good evening. My name is Samael and this is Lia. We were sent here by Mr. Nemsis to help you with your injuries." Samael said to them while the nurses prepared the things the two will use.

Lia looked at them one by one. Eventually stopping at a certain familiar someone. The guy with the dark mullet hair somehow reminds her of Jamie. The two look totally alike.