ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 33

"Are you Kai Kamal Huening?" Hyunjin asked with a grin.

Kai heaved a deep sigh and looked away in embarrassment. Earning him a deep chuckle from Hyunjin.

"This is why you shouldn't trust women..."

"They're not women at all..."

"Took you long enough to find out... Hwang Hyunjin!" Hueningkai said and turned to face the boy.

"You know my name."

"Surprise surprise..." Kai tsked nonchalantly and folded his arms.

"For a girl, you definitely look ethereal!" Hyunjin complimented that definitely made the younger one blush.

"Appreciated. You can go now!" Kai chuckled and waved goodbye to the boy before he sauntered to proceed his search.

Tim had found Woojin and was about to send him off when he heard a distress call from Blake. He wasn't talking to him or Hueningkai. But he was probably talking to the person with him. And by the sound of it, he seems to be in trouble.

Tim tried to look for Blake. Hueningkai did the same and found him getting dragged away by a strange man. Blake didn't want to attract unnecessary attention so he had to pretend all weak and get dragged by the man.

"Blake! Calm down! We're coming to get you!" Hueningkai said and was about to make his way to Blake.

'No! I'll take care of this! Just find them all!' Blake whispered through the earpiece. Tim was the first one to groan in response.

"Let's just hurry and find them all! We need to help him!" Hueningkai said.

The worry for his friend had never left him as he proceeded with the search. They have to find the remaining five so they can rescue Blake.

Tim was quick to respond to Woojin. Who had stucked himself with Bangchan. The blond was lucky to hit two birds in one stone and immediately send them off. Hueningkai had also found IN.

Seven down. Two to go.

They only have to find Lee Know and Seungmin. The two stealthy duo of STRAYS.

'Blake! Are you still there?' Kai asked but didn't get any response.

He couldn't help but panic and fished out his phone. He tried to find Blake's location but it was in the same area as theirs. Only a few meters away from him. He tried to contact him but he wasn't responding either.

"That's it! I'm not letting my friend get in trouble just for some evaluation!" Kai growled before he dashed to where he last saw Blake being dragged by the man.

Tim heard what he said and decided to follow Kai.

Blake may have improved his skills a lot. But it does not change how he trembles and freaks out when he panics and gets scared.

The two went to a dark and narrow alleyway. They started hearing muffled whimpers ahead their direction that made them dashed. At the end of the alley, they found another exit where a car is parked on the side. There weren't any people around and it was eerily quiet. The only sound they could hear are the muffled whimpers and groans coming from the car.