ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 50

Carrying each of their weapons. The group entered the forest as alert as they could. They use flashlights as they walk in the dark woods where nothing greets them but the pitch of darkness.

Bahiyyih and Leana are already with them too. Of course the two will be there worried about their brother's disappearance.

"Kai!!!"

"Blake!!!"

"Tim!!!" Samael and Lia called out to the three in unison while they all scanned their surroundings through their flashlights.

Samael and Yohan are taking the lead. So when the two pointed their flashlights ahead.

Three familiar figures appeared before them causing both of them to scream in surprise.

The others looked ahead and were surprised to see the three.

But what surprised them more are the bloody looks of both Kai and Blake. Tim on the other hand, looked rather shocked to say the least. It's written all over his face.

"Kai!!!" Leana and Bahiyyih called out to their brother before rushing towards him for a hug.

"What the hell is wrong with you two!!! Why did you go here!!?" Samael yelled at the two and was ready to launch himself at them but was pulled back by Yohan.

"Do you have any idea how worried we were! F**k! You two could've died!!! Look at yourselves!" The leader was screaming his voice out.

"Lia! Chrissake! Take him away!" Yohan yelled and so the girl immediately pulled Samael and dragged him away with her.

Samael tried to struggle but the girl had pulled him away already.

"Let's go back for now! But that doesn't mean you two can get a good night's sleep without an explanation!" Yohan said and took Blake with him first. Seeing how weak he looks.

"The three of us will have to stay for a while." Leana said, earning an immediate growl from Yohan.

"Fu**ing look around Leana! This isn't a place for the three of you to play around!" Yohan hissed and was about to leave with Blake.

"I insist! We can protect ourselves well. You guys can go! We'll drop Kai in your dorm on our way back!" Leana said sternly and didn't wait for Yohan's response.

She pulled Bahiyyih and Hueningkai by their wrists and walked to where the three boys seemed to have come from.

Yohan squinted his eyes. Clearly seeing something round on Kai's hand. He didn't bother to point the light to it because of Blake who suddenly winced in pain.

"Come on! She said she'll drop him off!" Jamie said as she walked towards Tim to check on him.

"Let's go!" She said, Yohan had no other choice but to go.

As soon as Samael heard about it. He immediately fumed in anger and dashed back inside the forest. Lia and Yohan tried to stop him but they had to prioritize Tim and Blake. Blake is severely injured while Tim looks like he's in a total shock.

"You guys can go back first! We'll wait for the siblings!" Lia said before she ran after Samael.

Jamie and Yohan shot glances at each other before they entered the car and drove off to their dorm.