ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 69

(5th day. Mission execution)

"Everyone in position?" Blake asked through the ear device while monitoring from his binoculars.

"In position!" Said by the snipers in unison.

"In position!" Lia said who's currently in their get away van.

Samael and the other two who disguise themselves walk out first. The three casually went to the entrance and used the fake IDs that Kai constructed for them so they could get in.

After being checked by the security guards. The three entered the building and immediately went to the place where all of the bodyguards were assembling for a roll call.

"There!" Yohan whispered and gestured to the bathroom where coincidentally, three of the bodyguards entered to take a short break.

The three followed them to the bathroom. Samael spotted a sign that says "on maintenance", he picked it and hung it on the door so nobody would go inside.

Kai waited there while Yohan and Samael stood in the empty cubicles and took their unintentional break.

One of the bodyguards finished his thing and walked to the sink to wash his hands.

Kai then looked at the two before he walked to the side of that bodyguard.

The next thing happened. Kai elbowed the bodyguard on the left side of his face and grabbed his head, smashing it on the sink with a rapid speed.

The other two bodyguards immediately move at an alarming speed and Samael and Yohan are both quick to stop them from rescuing their friend.

Samael wrapped his arms around his opponent's neck as he tightened his grip. Attempting to break it. Yohan on the other side had a fist to fist fight with his partner. Both taking a fair share of injuries.

Kai ended up killing the bodyguard. Plus destroying the sink and making quite a bloody mess on it. Once done. He immediately went to help Yohan who seems to be having a long way of defeating his target since they're both strong. Plus the guard is bigger than them.

Kai jumped on the man and wrapped his arms around his neck just like what Samael did earlier. He and his opponent are now using knives and trying to stab each other.

Yohan started throwing punches on the man while Kai tries to keep him in place for Yohan to torture.

"You don't fight fair!" The bodyguard muttered. His eyes glaring at Yohan while his nose runs with blood.

"That's the thing!" Yohan huffed and pulled out a swiss knife from his pocket. "Cold Bodies are never fair assh*le!" He said and chuckled maniacally before he stuck his knife below his head. Causing blood to drip down along with the man's life slipping away from his body.

Just as when the two finished, they looked at Samael who's now on top of his partner. Pushing the tip of his knife on the man's chest who tries to stop it from all his might.

Yohan and Kai briefly looked at each other before they both went to the two and helped Samael to push down the knife. Killing the man in the process.

"Alright! Take the dump! We're in the bathroom near the cafeteria." Yohan said to his earpiece. They have to wait for Felix, Hyunjin and LeeKnow to arrive so they can proceed to go to the area where the bodyguards do the roll call before heading to Belen's personal entrance door.