ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 110

"You did what!?" Yohan half yelled with gritted teeth.

Right after Samael and Lia ran down to scold him and Jamie. The four were on their way back upstairs while rambling when they heard what the younger members were talking about. So they decided to hide on the stairs and eavesdrop.
Jamie was almost anxious if ever Tim and Blake mentions she's the one who asked to investigate Kai.

Hearing Kai's last statement was the last straw for them all and the four showed themselves with surprised faces.

Everyone has the same expression.

"W-what do you mean by putting this team together? W-what plan?" Blake asked with pure disbelief.

Kai looked up to him with wide eyes. The moment he realized that he had just exposed himself. He panicked and quickly ran to lock himself in his room.

His heart raced so fast. He felt like he was about to be sick.

Soon enough, he heard loud voices yelling for him to get out. They were aggressively banging his door.
Especially Yohan, Lia and Blake who sounded the most furious. And angry.

Kai started panicking and tried to pick up his phone. But then he realized that he doesn't have anyone to tell that he's fuc**d up.

This was his plan.

To bring everyone in the team.

And now that they know about it.

What is he supposed to tell them?
What kind of lie will he make to excuse himself?

"Open the fu**ing door right now!!!" He heard Yohan bellowing in a terrifying voice.

Kai could feel goosebumps over his entire being. His hands were tremendously shaking and it didn't take long for him to start breathing heavily.

"I-I'm so sorry!!!" It was all that Kai could bring out from himself.

He started crying and ran to his plushie corner. He picked the huge bunny which he had named Tobin and hugged it in front of him.
His welling eyes staring at the door and waiting for it to break down.

What should I tell them???

How can I be so stupid???

What were they actually talking about that I hadn't realized I've been exposing this truth???

What do I do now???

"Kai Kamal! I swear to God! I'm gonna fu**ing peel off your skin if you don't open this fu**ing door!!!" It was Lia screaming this time and banging the door in full capacity of her strength.

"Stop! You're scaring him!!! You can't make him speak if you're all like that!" It was Catherine who yelled at the three who were causing havoc on the boy's door.

"He better be scared!!! He fu**ing ruined our lives!!! And for what!?" Blake's pained voice broke as he started shedding tears with mixed emotions.

He was angry. Sad. And he wanted answers.

"Kai! You don't have to open the door! Just please tell us what you meant! Tell us the truth!" Samael said to him in a calm manner.

One thing he learned as a leader of their crew. He needed to have a strong and long patience to keep the team strong and going.

"If you keep hiding and running away. If you keep lying and keeping the truth to yourself. We'll never be able to fully trust and help each other." He added.