ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 24

Right after HueningKai handed the antidote to a confused Llanis. He bolted out of the arena surprising everyone.

His team immediately followed him with confusion while carrying their weapons. The rest of the SHADOWS began to tail them in an attempt to stop their escape.

Hueningkai knew exactly what would happen next if he made that move.

Laurence Nicholas is his mentor. But he put his life on the line because that's what they wanted to see. And because he made that decision. He knows that his sisters will be the first target to bring him down. He made the same move that obviously threatened the Cold Bodies. Therefore death is nearing his tail.

"Hueningkai wait up!!!" Blake yelled as they were trying to match the speed of Hueningkai's pace.

"Where are you going!?" Yohan asked but still kept running with them.

All of them are confused as to why Hueningkai ran as if he's trying to escape. Well he just harmed another leader so that probably explains it.

"I need to look for my sisters!!!" Hueningkai yelled in reply as they all arrived at the parking lot.

They took three cars with them and followed Kai who was leading them to goodness knows where.

Tim already tracked Leana and Bahiyyih's location which is at Cairus and Lisa's own house.

What a fuss.

The ride wasn't as easy as it seems. Many Cold Bodies have already tailed and tried to stop them.

Shooting and bombing them. Lia, Jamie and Yohan were good enough to be a good driver that they were able to avoid all the hits that might slow them down.

Samael peeked out of the car window with his bow and arrows and began shooting.

Blake, Tim and Hueningkai did the same from the cars they were in and shot at the cold bodies that's trying to kill them.

Their main goal was to reach Hueningkai's sisters alive. They didn't bother about anything else anymore.

Even if they end up killing the assassins that try to kill them.

"I'm going to their car!" Blake yelled and placed his guns on their harness.

Such braveness in that moment would definitely surprise everyone if only they had the time to dwell about it.

"Be careful" Yohan yelled before Blake climbed to the roof of their car.

Tim and Hueningkai cover for him so Blake can jump on the car behind them. Tim decided to join him and jumped in another car too.

"If we survive this Kai! You better take all the chores for two go**amn weeks!!!" Jamie yelled at the boy that earned her a sly grin.

"Deal!" He said and crawled out of the car as well.

Hueningkai used the shurikens on his thighs and used them like boomerangs. Throwing at his targets.

Yohan could no longer resist his thirst for blood. He wants to fight too and not just sit in front of a boring wheel while the youngest members do all the fun. So he swiftly snuck out the car and steered it to block the path of the remaining cars that will try to follow Jamie and Lia's cars.