ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 75

Blake couldn't help but end up panicking at Kai's endless whine. It's been five minutes ever since Rue and Yuna started banging the bathroom door. With Rue constantly yelling at them and eventually scared Kai to the fullest mode.

There weren't any windows for them to escape the bathroom. And it's only a matter of minutes before Rue manages to destroy the knob.

"Kai! Please stop panicking! That's not helping us in any case!" Blake whisper yelled to the boy.

Kai thought about it and tried to recompose himself. But he already had an outburst of emotions so he couldn't even help himself anymore. This feels more scarier than facing the nuclear bomb underneath DDC.

"You frauds!!! I knew something's off with you two!!!" Rue yelled and banged the door once more.

"Who sent you huh! Who are you two!!! You fu*king pervs!!! You have no conscience! Come out here and see who's gonna win now!!!" It was Rue again.

"If you don't come out there! I'll fu**ing make sure to have your heads on top of my trophies!!!" Yuna screamed as well. But unlike Rue, she finds her fists too precious to bang it on the door.

"Get out!!! Open this da*n door!!! You perverted asshole sluts!!! I'm gonna mur--" Rue was cut off from her blabberings when the door had given up and fell down at her last throw of fist.

A surprised scream echoed in all four corners of the bathroom. Revealing the two males in disguise. Clung to each other in the far corner of the bathroom. Both are obviously terrified at Rue's sudden entrance.

"You cons! Get over here!!!" Rue and Yuna exclaimed in unison and entered the bathroom.

Grabbing the two on their wigs and dragging them out to the pool.

The two decided to remove the disguise first before throwing them to the pool. Using the boys' own belts. They were both tied on one of the pine trees that are part of the jacuzzi's decorations.

The two males are too immersed in surprise to even get themselves out of the situation.

"Geez. I can't believe I took off my shirt with these two on the same roof." Rue snickered with her hands placed on her waist.

"Uncle would be totally pissed to hear this. Who would imagine that we welcomed perverts and frauds in our home!" Yuna added.

The real girls had worn a bathrobe to cover themselves.

And thus, Yuna begins by removing their wigs.

It turns out that the Luna they knew isn't really blond but had a black mullet hair with white highlights underneath. And the Karen they knew aren't really a brown haired girl, but a platinum blonde.

"See? What did I tell you! I knew they're not really girls!!!" Yuna exclaimed and threw the wigs in the trash can.

Blake felt a total of mixed emotions. Not only because of being called perverts and frauds. But also sad that Kai is hearing such words from them.

Kai may be many things. But it does not change the fact that he's a teenager who just had very bad luck in his life.

"Go get some water so we can wash off their filthy masks!" Rue said to her sister. Probably referring to the make up that hid their original features.

Yuna did as told. She took their pitcher of juice and casually poured it on the floor. Then taking a pitcher of water from the pool and casually throwing it on Kai and Blake's face rather harshly.