ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 78

The next day.

Phoenix and Lau had woken up early to greet their visitors good morning and even walk them to their car as they were set to leave the city.

The two leaders were either satisfied and felt bad at the news that their students did well. They know that the two would be heavily affected by what happened for quite a while.

"Come on. Let's check on them." Lau said once they saw the visitors exiting the premises while being escorted by DISTRICT 7.

They first went to Blake's room. The room is in a complete mess. Many broken shards of glasses everywhere. The blankets and pillows were all ripped and destroyed. There was also a pool of blood stains on the bed sheet. But Blake is nowhere in sight.

"Look!" Lau pointed something on the floor.

The two spotted the drops of blood that led them to the bathroom. The door was left open and the knob was covered with blood. They quietly entered the bathroom which is as easy as pulling a trigger.

The two looked at each other when they found the boy. Crying behind the curtains and flopped on the bathtub with the water overflowing from it. His quiet sobs and whimpers could be heard.

"I'll take care of him. Go check on Kai." Phoenix said to Lau. He wanted to stay a bit and comfort Blake. But he had to check on Kai as well.

As soon as he exited the suite. He bumped onto Cairus and Llanis.

"Hey! How's the kids?" The two asked worriedly in unison.

"Blake is in the bathroom with Phoenix. I'm on my way to check Kai!" He answered. A worried and nervous expression visible on his face.

On all three of them actually. And it was quite a rare sight to see. The WATCHERS never really worry this bad unless their family muse is involved.

"I'll come with you!" Cairus said and Llanis decided to accompany Phoenix.

Lau and Cairus searched for Kai's suite and eventually found it after a minute. They quietly entered the room. Hoping that they won't be interrupting anything or something like that.

Unlike the first suite. There isn't much broken inside the room.

Except of course the boy who was on the bed.

Lau felt a heavy weight on his chest. Seeing the dried tears staining his favorite's cheeks. His eyes, which used to look so innocent, felt so empty now.

Kai was lying on the bed as if he was dead. Covered with the blanket and he stayed like that, not making a single move.

Lau sat on the bed and tried to comfort him. But Kai swats his hand away aggressively, wincing at the visible pain from his body so Lau decided to just give him space.

"It's over now." Lau said to him hoping it could help in any way.

He figured keeping himself from touching the boy. Knowing that it might make him hostile or trigger something.

"Maybe we should call his friends. I think he'll be more comfortable if he's with them." Cairus suggested.

"No. They're in school right now. With his sisters. If those two hear about this, we don't know what could happen." Lau whispered. Careful not to let Kai hear the mention of his sisters.