ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 101

Tyrone harshly slammed the phone on his desk after hearing a response of just a ring despite his 8th try for the day.

He huffed in frustration and stomped to the small wine bar of his office. Pouring himself a glass of Glenfiddich, a 40 year old rare collection.

"It's been three days. Phoenix should have given us an update from the first day of their mission!" Llanis said as he watched how frustrated Tyrone became. It's really hard to calm him down when he becomes totally mad.

"Then clearly! They got caught in a da*n fu**ing trap!!!" Tyrone yelled and darted a piercing glare at everyone in his office. Causing the two youngest to flinch.

"We can assume that they may be a hostage now as of this moment. And this could also mean that Ex-Calibre is deliberately posing a threat!" Kenzie stated.

He's been trying to reach out to Cairus and Phoenix even with the use of CIPHER but he couldn't get anything.

And that wasn't the only threat they faced. Because the nuclear bomb suddenly went live two days ago and even this morning. Thankfully, it eventually stopped.

"They're no longer in Kathmandu. And there isn't anything with them that can help us track them. Not even Kai." Kenzie sighed with the same amount of frustration.

He rubbed his temples and slammed his laptop close.

"We should get ready. Phoenix and Cairus' sudden disappearance means one thing to us. We must prepare for war!" Shaun stated in a rather blank tone.

And right after that, everyone came to their headquarters. It didn't take long for Tyrone to announce to their entire society that they are facing a threat.

And of course. The news reached Samael and his team even when they were still at school.

There was an article released:
"HELL and TRICKSTER are confirmed to not make their return to DDC. Along with the students of ZEUS and CIPHER.

The WATCHERS raised the alert to the highest level and warned everyone of a possible war that might arrive soon."

Just the sight of it in the school's newspaper made Samael's blood boil. It became the talk of the entire school within just a few hours of the article's release.

And many are afraid.

The news reported that many city visitors had left and evacuated the city due to the threat. Leaving the city residents furious and afraid. Hoping for their dear WATCHERS to defend and protect the city.

"Those students probably had died even before they confirmed that TRICKSTER and HELL didn't return!" One of the students at the nearby seat said.

It's currently lunch. And as usual. Samael and his friends gathered at one table. Including Niki with them now.

"I don't understand! Why would they even bring amateurs with them? If it was just TRICKSTER and HELL. They would have managed to go back here!" Another one said in a snarky manner.

Yohan balled his fists and squinted his eyes closed. One more, and he will definitely punch whoever spoke ill of his friends.

"Don't mind them. It's normal that they speak this way. Everyone's just afraid." Jamie said to Yohan while stroking his back to calm him down.

"They're safe. Because if Kai is dead. So will we. And I know he will not let Tim die as well!" Blake said in a convincing tone. But he sounded more like he's convincing himself.