ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 43

"So! I just remembered that you and Yohan are an item now!" Said Kai with a sheepish tone. Turning all gazes to the eldest girl in the room.

"Yeah! How did that even happen! You and Yohan used to be on each other's throats! Now we even got to see you sucking faces with each other!" Lia teased making Jamie blush terribly hard.

"Really? Oh my God! Why didn't I see it!?" Kai exclaimed.

"I don't remember seeing it either!" Tim said with a pout and sat beside Kai.

"Of course you won't! Sir. Gabrielle erased the footage because Sir. Lancelot and Sir. Nicholas begged him too. Your mentors didn't want you to see it because they claim that you're still a baby!" Blake said followed by a humorous laugh.

"Hah! I could take down twice a man my size with just a mere card! How am I a baby!?" Tim huffed defensively earning another laugh from Blake.

"Alright! Enough with this conversation! We should go check those two at the training ground before they really kill each other." Lia said and stood up.

The other four followed her to the elevator. It had a small dent probably because of Samael furiously banging it earlier. Once the five arrived down the ground, they heard the two yelling at each other of who should let go first.

"Are they girls or what?" Tim exclaimed seeing Yohan and Samael pulling each other's hair while wincing in pain.

"Yohan! Will you stop it!? Just tell him what those things are for!" Jamie scolded him but was ignored anyway.

The four looked at Jamie. Confused by what she said. Jamie looked at them with a sigh and scratched her head.

"First! Help me with these two!" She said and so they started pulling the boys away from each other.

Once Samael and Yohan had stopped fighting each other. Figuring that they had enough for the day. They settled in the boxing ring and sat in a circle. They were all staring at Yohan as if he's being held as a plaintiff in a court.

"Just tell them what they're for!" Jamie said again and Yohan sulked at her while pouting.

"Didn't we agree that there are no more secrets!? If you don't tell them I'm not talking to you!" She half yelled and Yohan was quick to groan in response.

"Fine!" He scoffed and folded his arms with his brows furrowed. "I didn't buy them for myself."

"I was planning to visit my friends back at my old place. I used to take care of them but I was gone for a while."

"I didn't wanna go back to them empty handed."

Yohan explained with his head hung low. The others looked at each other. Not knowing what and who he's talking about.

"What do you mean?" Tim asked.

"Well. Before I became a part of this. I used to take care of a bunch of kids at my place. They were all homeless and had no family."

"So I told them to live with me since we're not so different anyway. I have no idea what happened to them after I left." Yohan explained again.

"Aww! That's so sweet! I didn't know you had a soft spot for children!" Kai cooed and leaned to rub his belly. Yohan giggled and playfully pushed Kai.

"Geez. You could have told me first. I wouldn't have to beat your ass up!" Samael scoffed. "Plus, we could have all pitched in. You wouldn't have to spend a fortune." He said and everyone nodded to agree.