ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 17

A Week After

Today is their first evaluation. And it so turns out that ALPHA would be the first one to evaluate them. So far. Yohan, Samael and the girls stood out the most with their combat skills as they showed more progress. The three younger members may have improved but are still hesitant. Especially Hueningkai and Blake.

They were brought to the same arena where the monthly Killing Game is held. All of the members of ALPHA clan are there to watch and evaluate their next leaders.

"How exactly are they going to evaluate us?" Lia asked while counting her arrows.

"They're just gonna judge the skills we have so far. And if I'm not wrong, someone from their clan will be there for our combat fight." Samael explained while watching his whole team prepare. 

His eyes though are mostly fixed to their main archer which is none other than Lia. The girls wore a crop sleeveless leather top. They wore military pants with blades attached on their legs. Lia carries bow and arrows with her while Jamie carries Katanas and shurikens that are stuck on her legs. The boys wore leather combinations with a vest for guns on their top. Samael and Tim both carry a bow and arrow. Blake is the only one that carried a gun while Hueningkai and Yohan used katanas.

"Don't be so tense, Kai. You have to do good today or you'll fall behind!" Jamie said to the youngest as he is the one who looks the most nervous among them.

"How can I not... I don't want to hurt anyone." Hueningkai mumbled but audible enough for everyone to hear.

Samael sighed at the boy's statement. With that state, Hueningkai will not stand a chance against his opponent. Not to mention that whoever his opponent will be does not change the fact that the man is an ALPHA. If Hueningkai continues acting up. He'll never impress anyone with his skill. He'll never be able to hurt anyone and his value as an upcoming leader will be disgraced.

"Listen..." Samael spoke to gather their attention.

"This isn't the first time I was evaluated. And I admit that I killed someone at a young age..." their leader began to speak.

He figured if he shared something from his experience. lt might be of help to his team.

"The first time I was evaluated... There were men who were sent to my home where my family are all sleeping soundly. None of them knew I was in training and under evaluation. And so those men stood close to them with a gun pointing at my family's heads."

"My opponent said that if I don't manage to hurt him... They will kill my family one by one until I successfully show them what they want to see from me..."

"Two hours have gone by that I was battling with myself mentally and emotionally."

"I was so scared and mad... I don't want to kill anyone as I wanted to save lives as a doctor. But I never knew that I would regret wasting those two hours thinking about myself" 

"Apparently they shot two of my cousins. My grandparents and my younger brother."

"l cried begging for mercy. But during that time, I didn't know that a Cold Body is before me. A cold body is trained enough to be cold hearted and they never show mercy."

"The next thing I knew was they killed all the staff in my house. Leaving only my parents and my older siblings alive."

"My mind went blurry. And the only thing I heard was the gunshots when they shot the people I love."