ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 100

"Did he say yes?" Samael asks.

Jamie and Yohan had returned back to their dorm an hour before Samael and the other two came back from the supermarket.

And of course they saw the short make out of the two on which Yohan claims that he had won 300 dollars on their bet.
It was embarrassing of course but they shrugged it off immediately when Blake woke up.

Yohan and Jamie were so baffled when they saw the tons of groceries that they have just because Blake found all of them cute and eye-freshening. It took them at least two hours to sort everything in the kitchen and they had to eat a late lunch.

Blake stayed in his room after he finished doing the dishes. While the rest of the four went to the training ground and talked about where Jamie and Yohan were last night.

"He did. That's actually the best news I've ever heard this week so far!" Yohan huffed with pure relief while he reloaded his rifle.

"I'm glad you finally got to unite with your brother, Jamie. That must've been a very memorable moment for you! You really owe Yohan a big one!" Lia chuckled and smiled at the girl.

Jamie and Yohan suddenly looked at each other. The girl blushed all of the sudden when Yohan smiled at her. And it didn't go unnoticed by the other couple of course.

"Oh please! You literally watched us making out in front of the car and literally made a bet! What's more embarrassing for you two sleeping with each other when we know it is coming and Kai's the only one who will panic!" Samael snickered causing all three to blush at his statement.

"Anyway! Kai and Tim may be away for quite a while. But we still need to continue our daily routine. We can't be distracted." Samael said and started shooting at the targets again with Yohan.

After a few minutes. The boys abruptly stopped when they heard the ladies giggling and whispering at each other. It didn't take them long for the two to run away as if they had something private to talk about.

"It's weird." Samael suddenly spoke. His expression looked so deep in his thoughts.

"Them? They'll probably just do some girl's talk. I don't think it's weird!" Yohan said and resumed his sharp shooting.

"No. Not that. I mean... I just remembered our first week in this dorm!" Samael said and looked at Yohan.

"Lia and Jamie were always at each other's neck... like they literally fight everyday and I always get knocked out for trying to stop them!"

"Even you and Jamie. And Blake and Tim are no different. Kai was the main referee and he always dragged me out. I only agree to stop y'all because you're all so loud!" Samael laughed as he went on a trip down to his memories.

Yohan joined in his laughter and remembered the same moments.

"We've got this far Samael. And I'm glad we did and it's us." Yohan said to him.

+×+

"Well? What did you get?" Cairus asked Phoenix right after shooting the squirming man beneath his foot.

"Nothing. They bombed themselves just at the sight of my face!" Phoenix scoffed and checked to see if anyone else was in the room.

"Where are the kids?" He asked and shot a man who suddenly appeared out of nowhere and attempted to shoot at them.

"Tim's at the tower. Kai's probably out there beating the number of your kills! That boy is a fu**ing machine like you!" Cairus exclaimed with sheer bafflement and chuckled maniacally.

"But anyway. He got one of the Ex-Calibre's high ranking officials. We should check him out!" Cairus said.

Both of them decided it was time to walk out of the house and immediately greeted anyone who tried to stop them with a bullet to the head.

Everywhere they look. Explosions and gun fires are the only thing to be seen. Many houses and vehicles were left behind and destroyed due to the sudden broke of fight between Cold Bodies and Ex-Calibre.

Two days after they left DDC. Their private plane flew to Kathmandu from Kabul where they got the recent location of the spy.

But only an hour after their arrival at the location, the cold bodies suddenly got caught in a trap massacre. Which has been expected already so it was not too much of a surprise.

Many of them died but many also survived. Exiling the mercenaries who were paid to kill them all.

There were three Ex-Calibre officials who were leading the mercenaries. The two of them escaped and the other one was caught by Kai.

Kai purposely buried him under the sand that were used to be bricks if it wasn't for the tons of explosions. They contacted him about the spy's location and the boy immediately told them.

Phoenix and Cairus reached him in a short while and two were completely stunned to see the boy's appearance different from his bubbly attire when they arrived at the location.

His sweatshirt used to be as white as his hair with his name printed on the center. But now, his entire sweatshirt was covered with a mixture of mud and blood and the fabric was ripped.

He had many cuts as well even on his face but that only made him look more cool though. And it's funny that his white hair now looked dirty red because of the blood from the hands of his victims who tried to pull on his hair.

He had nothing on his hands other than the same door that got blasted out from their armor truck and uses it as a shield. And the other one is a mere knife to cut his enemies.

"Some ass**le stole my gun!!!" Kai cried like a psychopath and looked around with his blood shot eyes.

"Where's the Ex-Calibre?" Phoenix asked and shot one of the enemies that attempted to attack them.

"Just dig through that! He's unconscious. I gave him a tranq before I buried him!" The boy said and busted off trying to snatch some guns from his enemies.

"Fu**! I ain't digging in the middle of this sh*t!" Phoenix cussed right after shooting another enemy.

They just don't run out. So does the gunfire that almost rains everywhere.

"It's not like this prick will give us anything anyway! He's no good to us either dead or alive!" Cairus scoffed and pulled out his gun.

The two pointed the guns on the bump of sand and started shooting on it. They didn't stop until they saw blood mixing with the sand.

"What the hell! Why'd you kill him!?" Tim exclaimed who obviously just arrived. He had a huge bazooka on his left shoulder.

"He's a fu**ing Ex-Calibre! He won't give us any information even if we hold him hostage! That's how they're trained." Cairus explained and shifted his gaze to the weapon that Tim was holding.

"Where'd you get that?" He asked enviously and the boy giggled deviously.

"I ransacked an armory along with a few ALPHAs." He said while giggling to himself and with that, he started running away to find himself a good spot to use his bazooka.

Phoenix and Cairus were about to head into a house to take cover and reload their guns but there was a sudden strong wave that threw them all out. Even their senses went dull.

Everything sounds and feels so painful. There was only a long flatline everywhere and their body aches like hell.
Everyone outside possibly feels the same.

And only for a few minutes...

Everyone blacked out...

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.