ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 35

"What's happening??!" Kai had been screaming due to the loud bellow of the crowd.

The Killing Game started a few minutes ago. And the ZONES showed a very great and bloody entrance that impressed the Cold Bodies.

"Stop waddling!" Lau scolded the boy before dragging him all the way to their seats.

The rest are already there. With Blake quietly asleep beside Phoenix. Who also turns out to be asleep like him. The others have been screaming and cheering along with the Cold Bodies so they didn't notice that the two arrived.

"Hey!!!" Lau called and Tyrone and Shaun turned to them.

"What's wrong with these two?" He asked. Yelling.

"Phoenix had to tranq him since Blake is having panic attacks!" Tyrone explained. "He said he's tired so he'll sleep the game off. He just drifted off to sleep so he might wake from the loud noise!" he added.

Everyone seemed so hype with the yelling. Screaming. And cheering. The arena boomed with incoherent sounds that could destroy one's eardrum. All because of a Killing Game presented by the ZONES.

"Look at that girl!!! She looks like my daughter!!!" Shaun yelled at Tyrone while pointing at the black haired girl who's the only one wearing a white bloody harness. The girl using daggers.

"Why are they killing each other???" Kai yelled when he was able to find a seat between Lau and Tim.

"It's the Killing Game. Those girls play tonight. And they will kill all the prisoners coming from all the doorways!" Tim explained and pointed at the four doors where men are aggressively running and coming out of it.

"I don't like this game!!!" Kai whined and pulled Lau's shoulder to hide his face. The latter chose to just ignore the boy and joined the loud cheers. They'll probably head home with sore throats.

"Phoenix! You missed the beginning!" Tyrone chuckled when Phoenix ended up waking due to the noise.

It's obviously impossible to drift off to sleep in this arena. So he decided to watch the game instead.

The ZONES did a pretty good job of impressing the whole Cold Bodies. Not bad for their first time. Flooding the arena with blood and body organs and limbs. Proving that the KNIGHTS trained them very well.

"Cut the head off!!!" A certain side of the arena screamed in unison followed by a loud cheer when the request was done.

"Kai!!! You have to watch this!!!" Yohan yelled at him followed by a devious laugh.