ᗴᑭIᒪOᘜᑌᗴ

"Are you sure you'll be fine by yourself?" Yohan asked for the nth time.

Yohan and Jamie volunteered to drive Kai to his date. And the two kept insisting the whole ride that they should stay with him in case he suddenly feels sick or weak due to the lack of eating in the recent months.

"Guys! This is a date! You don't need to come with me! I can handle myself! I promise!" Kai convinced them for the last time as he hopped out of the car.

Yohan and Jamie immediately tailed after him.

"Or maybe we should just wait here! So if things go wrong you can just scream your own name so we'll go to you in a bolt!" Yohan suggested and Kai started laughing.

"Seriously. Go home. Or go on a date, you two!" Kai said as he started walking towards the restaurant. He turned around to face the two so he was walking backwards.

"I'll call you when it's done. Don't worry about me." He said and turned around.

Jamie and Yohan watched Kai as he finally entered the restaurant wearing that same bright smile.

And once Kai was out of their sight.

"I can't believe it's finally over!" Yohan suddenly cried dramatically. "He's finally smiling again! And I know that he's not faking it anymore!" Yohan added as he turned to look at Jamie.

"Come on. We should trust him. Kai's doing better now!" Jamie said as she smiled at her dramatic boyfriend.

The two eventually decided to leave the premises.

"Well well. Look who's out of the dark!" Yuna grinned as she sat down on the seat across Kai.

Kai gave her a warm smile and leaned close with his fingers intertwined.

"You sound like you kind of missed me!" Kai chuckled, earning an eye roll from the girl.

"Whatever! Did you get us something to drink?" She asked and Kai decided to ring the small bell on the table.

A few seconds later and the waiters started placing various dishes and drinks on the table. Specifically in front of Yuna while Kai only has two large glasses of grape juice in front of him.

"I thought I said, "order us a drink!" What's with this food?" She asked with a frown.

"You said you haven't had your lunch yet! I would've eat with you but my friends literally force fed me so I'm so full right now!" Kai stated with a playful chuckle.

Yuna only scoffed and decided to dig in anyway while Kai started up a conversation.

After a half an hour at least. Yuna managed to finish everything and so she started whining about how she's gonna gain so much weight.

Kai suggested that they take a stroll and went to a nearby themed park.

"I didn't wanna ask you this Kai..." Yuna suddenly stopped walking and turned to look at the man with her.