ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 84

It has been a week since that tragic incident. And as promised, Kai and Blake are back on track after getting a week of rest.

The OPIUM's attack in Morocco was successfully prevented. Hiyyih had been updating Kai since Lea was still pissed at him for keeping secrets.
The two hadn't properly confronted each other and it may be the first time this happened to them. Nevertheless, they never let it be a hindrance to all of their plans.

One thing that his siblings knows, something bad has happened to their brother but he does not show any intention of sharing it to them for one particular secret reason.

Given that the attack was prevented. OPIUM became very furious. Not only the rumors of their defeat are out. But the rumors of a new rising clan began to spread in the assassin community.

This had been the first time that this clan made an official appearance and made a certain topic for themselves. Although, not many know any more information about them and they remain mysterious for years.

The rumors had also reached Cold Bodies. And the WATCHERS could only suspect that the Huening siblings are no strangers to these rumored clans.

As planned. Samael's team will accompany the WATCHERS underneath the city right after the Killing Game.

It's been a month already and their escorting mission has come to its end. They have much more free time now to train or go into official missions like the others.

And today's players will be the STAYS.

Before the game begins. Jamie and Yohan had the privilege to join their mentors in the process of starting the game.

They went to the old mansion where the rest of the WATCHERS lived when they were still bachelors.
They entered an elevator and used a black card to reach down the underground.

They were greeted by a dark hallway first. But when they stepped onto the darkness, all the lights opened, revealing a hallway of jails with prisoners inside. All in their high state and desperately grabbing for flesh.

Yohan and Jamie were totally taken aback and did not even bother to leave the elevator.

"Come on! We still have barrels of blood to lift!" Shaun said and proceeded to walk first to another room.

"Stop being a scaredy cat. All of you will be doing this someday!" Llanis chuckled at the two.

Yohan tried not to look so cowardly and bravely stepped forward. Jamie gripping on his arm and letting him drag her.

"Just walk on the red line and they won't be able to reach you!" Llanis instructed and decided to walk ahead.

Jamie and Yohan did as told and walked on the old red line that is painted on the floor. Llanis led them to the room where the barrels of blood awaited them.

"Yohan and I will finish the track here, you two do the tunnel!" Shaun said to Llanis.

Jamie barely understood what he meant and just observed Llanis. They put a barrel on each of the two carts. Then brought it to another door made of iron.

Llanis opened the door using a very old and special key. Once opened he pulled out a dagger and stabbed the barrel near its bottom. Causing a leak on the floor.

"Follow me!" Llanis instructed and entered  the tunnel first while pushing the cart ahead.

Confused, Jamie still followed her mentor's order and pushed the other cart while following him.

"Where are they going?" Yohan asked.

"To the arena. Come on. We must start putting the blood on the floor!" Shaun said and pulled another barrel out of the storage room with Yohan's help. He made sure to lock the room before they both started to do as planned.

Yohan was a bit distracted by the prisoners. Not only by the sound they make but also because of their aggressive behavior that made them seem like zombies.

He had watched the Killing Game during their final evaluation. He had seen these prisoners being slaughtered by the ZONES. They just seem like those overdosed freaks from afar.

But seeing them this close and obviously wants him. Makes him feel cold shivers down his spine.
He'd rather face a gun than these brain dead prisoners.

The two managed to finish at least. And Shaun praised Yohan for not running away due to fear. Yohan somehow reminded him of himself and he couldn't feel more nostalgic about it.

The sooner the preparation finished, they all met up at the arena. The WATCHERS sit on their usual row while their students sit on the next row before them.

"Hey! Y'all better watch carefully! My brother is going to be playing over there!!!" Jamie suddenly started babbling.

It will be her first time seeing her twin brother fight. Despite a truce reality behind it, she still supports him as his sister.

Jamie took quite an attention as she had been promoting Hyunjin and his team for a while. Yohan could only watch her with adoring eyes.

"Aw! My little sister used to cheer for me like her!" Kenzie cooed and gently elbowed Laurence who was sitting beside him. He's sulking a bit because he wanted to sit with Kai.

Kai and Blake made sure to sit beside each other. With Yohan and Samael on their side and the girls on both ends. It's so they won't feel uncomfortable sitting with a Cold body they barely know. And feel safe at the same time with their trusted friends beside them.

An hour later and the arena is already filled. The game began sooner than later.

The whole crowd clamored and cheered for the STAYS. Especially Jamie who made sure she stands out and will be seen by her brother from the ring.

The STAYS showcased an impressive game. They showed each of their individual skills and standed out on their own. And it was another game to watch.

After the game ended. The WATCHERS and their students stayed as usual. To congratulate the first timer players like the ZONES.

Jamie proudly praised her twin brother. Teasing him on his few moves a bit. The two literally displayed that sibling vibe. And Yohan couldn't be more content than just watching her with that sincere smile on her face.

While the WATCHERS complimented the STAYS. And the others just talk with their members. Blake and Kai are both behaving at the wine bar.
Kai makes sure that Blake does not spot Seungmin so he keeps his friend accompanied. While Tim and Lau voluntarily guard them both since the two are still having trouble engaging in possible physical contact to anyone.

Once they were done with the event. The WATCHERS and Samael's team headed to an old abandoned building. Changwook and Minho also came with them.

Before they could enter its premises, they had to carefully avoid all the landmines that are scattered all over the place.

Those landmines are intentionally placed and scattered around the building's premises by ALPHA. It is so nobody will dare to enter the building.

Only those who know the right path can enter it. And the WATCHERS know it very well.

Blake had seen the building countless times and had heard many residents die trying to enter the mysterious building. Being in there and not dying makes him feel a bit special.

They managed to enter the building without exploding into bits and chunks.

Phoenix took the lead and brought everyone to a very old iron trap door. They opened the door using two old and special keys that only Phoenix and Kenzie have possession.

After using the key, they needed five men just to lift up the heavy door.
The WATCHERS first went down then Samael's team. Leaving Chang Wook and Seojun to guard the door.

They took a tunnel down to what seemed like endless stairs. Samael and his team not wanting to take the long and exhausting way... hearing and seeing the WATCHERS whine at how torturous the stairs make them.

"Look!"

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.