ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 19

Samael woke up as early as he could. The mentors have decided to stay in their dorm as they really wanted to extract information from the youngest member of the team. However, the kid had the guts to ditch them and sneaked into his room to sleep. 

As pissed as they are, they chose to wait for the boy to open up by himself. Kenzie tried to hack Hueningkai's computer but it is highly protected by something that not even CIPHER can crack open. Which definitely fueled more of their curiosity.

After the leader finished washing up, he went to Hueningkai's room carrying the keys. The boy had locked the door so he had to use his leader card to enter. Upon opening the door, he saw Hueningkai already half-awake while cuddling with a huge bunny plushie stuck with a carrot. When Hueningkai realized Samael's presence, he jerked from the bed and stood up while clutching onto the plushie.

"Don't be so tense." He said bluntly.

"What about Sir. Cairus? Is he safe now? Did they give him the antidote?" The boy asked with his eyes shimmering with worry.

"Mr. Gabrielle called last night. He said that Mr. Cairus is safe from death. But the entire clan of ALPHA requires answers regarding the poison you used on him. Or how did you cut him without anyone seeing you do it." Samael stated with a rather disinterested tone.

"If he's safe. Then that's good enough for me to hear:" Hueningkai said and skidded to the bathroom.

Samael heaved a deep sigh thinking of what he should do. Not everyone from ALPHA can be good or merciful enough to let pass what Hueningkai did to one of their treasured members. Let alone, the 7th leader of their precious city. Cairus was so close to the door of death and they didn't want the kid to pass unscathed after harming a leader's life. Hueningkai didn't know about this yet. Nor his entire team.

And it's not like they can tell the entire ALPHA clan that Hueningkai can't be killed because he is something very important to DDC itself. Nobody else can know about the secret of the city that lies within him. 

Samael decided to leave his room, but when he turned to the door. There stood Llanis wearing a poker face while he played with a swiss knife in his left hand.

"Is he awake?" The man asked and halted playing with his knife. Samael slowly nodded his head and opened the door widely for Llanis to come in.

"Hueningkai may be filled with many secrets sir... But he's really pure hearted. He didn't mean to hurt Sir Cairus... He just wanted to protect his family." Samael defended the boy only to earn him a glare from Llanis.

"I'm afraid we can't do anything to help your friend. Even though he is important information... ALPHA will never show mercy." Llanis said coldly and sat on the empty bed.

A few minutes later Hueningkai walked out of the bathroom. As soon as he saw Llanis with a knife, he dashed to Samael hiding behind his back.

"No more avoiding us... You have to tell us what we need or you will lose all the protections you have!" Llanis threatened as he stood up. "Even them." He added and beckoned at Samael.

"You have no idea how much you pissed Phoenix. I'm afraid you will have to face at least a rightful punishment instead of getting killed. And if you don't tell us what we want, we won't hesitate to lose such important information if we can't even trust it in the first place!"

And with that, Llanis walked out of the room. Hueningkai heaved a deep sigh and decided to close the door.

"Kai. Aren't you gonna tell me anything?"