ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 108

"Please work... please work..." Samael heard Yuna mumbling the same word over and over again.

He didn't know why she was saying that at first after kissing Kai. But then something popped in his mind.

A minute passed after Yuna had kissed their friend. Samael decided to check Kai's pulse.

His eyes shot up wide and he looked at Lia.

"H-he's alive..." Samael stammered and Yuna immediately screamed in relief.

Including everyone who had heard what Samael said. The STAYS and ZONES cuddle with each other and chant.

Yohan ran to Jamie and gradually kissed her as if they just survived a very impossible thing.

"How the fu** is that possible!?" Rue exclaimed as she watched everyone rejoice.

Samael's phone suddenly rang and he had to tell everyone to quiet down before he answered the phone.

"Hello Sir?" Samael answered the call from Tyrone.

"OPIUM is finished. Everyone's on their way to DDC right now! Including me with the rest of the WATCHERS." Tyrone said from the other line.

"Please tell me you got him the antidote! Or else we're all seeing each other next in hell!"

Samael smiled as he looked down at the boy in his arms. He's still unconscious but the antidote has finally worked out in him and his breathing is finally stable.

"Yes! He's fine now. He just needs to rest!" Samael said and he could hear loud cheers and chants coming from the other line.

"Alright! We're almost there. Get as much rest as you can. We're preparing the plan for defense first thing tomorrow!" Tyrone said and ended the call after that.

Samael and Yohan carried Kai to his room. Giving him the right treatment he needed for his injuries.

Hyunjin and Jamie left with the STAYS and ZONES. The siblings will be on their way to see Niki and bring Kai's sisters on their way back to the dorm.

Catherine and the Shans still stayed. With Blake and Tim looking out for them.

Kai may be safe from death for now. But that only means that Ex-Calibre will be coming for them after the news of OPIUM's defeat. Especially now that the city is still standing tall and high.

"How did you know that will work? I mean... I literally thought we're all doomed because you drank all the antidote!" Blake said while assisting Lia to replace the bandages on Tim's wounds.

"First off. That antidote tastes like sweet champagne but it has a higher alcohol thingy. And I thought even if we mixed it in that grape juice! It's still there! I didn't assume for any chemical change so let's not go too far from that!" Yuna explained and lightly laughed to herself.

"Yeah! And you actually kissed him! I thought you hated Kai!" Rue teased and seeing how her little sister blushed due to what she said made her laugh hard.

"Anyway! He's gonna be okay now right? He seems like he's in pretty bad shape!" Yuna said, attempting to change the topic.

"Kai had gone through much worse than this. Recovering won't be hard for him..." Blake mumbled as he forced out a smile to them.

Lia sighed as she looked at him. She had just finished changing Tim's bandages.

"We've got this far Blake. But I'm afraid it's not over yet! If things go wrong, Kai will be left with a single choice and that is to kill himself..." Lia said in a saddened manner before she left them and returned upstairs to accompany Samael.