ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 71

After completing their mission for five days. Tyrone rewarded the seven with an easier way to travel out of their dorm. Since their dorm is located on the freeway in front of the forest. And hours away from the very city. They were rewarded a car each per member.

But since only the four older members are the only one who can drive so far. They decided to just use three cars for the time being. Except for Timothy of course since he still drives the motorcycle that Shaun gave him.

Today's friday. And everyone suddenly felt the excitement of going to school despite getting rest after their first official mission.

Especially the three youngest as they have been looking forward to seeing their friends at the school.

But before Samael totally allowed everyone to leave...

"Alright. I'm gonna make this quick!" He started off while the members gave him a confused look.

"Who here received an individual mission from their mentors?" He asked and only two raised a hand.

It was Blake and Kai.

Last night when Samael checked on Kai, the boy showed him a private message. It so turned out that Lau gave him a mission that he must finish alone. Blake had received one from Phoenix too and it was right after Samael checked on him.

The individual missions aren't easy as they expect it will be. Because they must do the mission according to the given role they have. And they will have to pull tricks of their own that can spice up the mission.

"The prosti--- Oww!!!" Yohan yelled after receiving a good slap from Jamie to cut off his words.

"Don't worry! We've already killed people. Nothing could be worse than that!" Blake sighed seeing the concern looks from his friends.

"Will you be alright though? The last time you went in full disguise for something like this, things went sideways!" Lia stated. Looking at Samael and mentally asking him to back her up.

Samael cleared his throat. Understanding the message. "She's right. I'm pretty sure Sir. Gabrielle would understand if you tell him your condition!" He said.

Blake briefly chuckled as his eyes darkened in just a split second. "I'm already in full disguise standing in front of you! What's the difference?" He said and grinned.

"Blake's right. I trust he won't let what happen before to happen to him again." Kai spoke which at least relieved everyone.

Tim is the first one to leave with his motorcycle. Then Blake and Kai with Kim MinJae as their driver. And lastly, the last four. A car for each couple.

+×+

"They're here."