ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 44

"Wake up!!! Everyone! Wake up!!!" Tim was screaming to the top of his lungs.

Jamie and Lia were the first ones to wake up. Scratching their eyes and giving Tim a deadly glare.

"Jamie!" Tim immediately ran to the girl.

"You have to follow Yohan! I think he's going to his old house!" Tim said and Jamie suddenly felt awake.

She immediately ran back to her room and grabbed her jacket before she bolted out of the dorm. Realizing that there's only one motorbike in the garage. Owned by Samael.

"I have the keys! Let's go!" She heard Lia and saw the girl running down the doorstep with the keys in her hands.

She actually stole it from Samael when they were at the lounge during the meet and greet with the ZONES.

The two quickly rode the motorbike and followed Yohan to his house. That's when Jamie also found out that Lia received a message. Threatening the safety of her parents.

Lia eventually told Samael about it and he called her aunt, Lisa to ask help from her since she's the only one who can do it without being suspected. Lisa agreed to do as he asked, promising that he'll keep her niece safe in return. She even promised to keep it a secret from her own husband so they won't provoke anyone from their enemies who's possibly watching as always.

Back at the dorm....

Kai had woken up as well. The two had to barge in Blake and Samael's room since the two are heavy sleepers.

And once they were awake. Tim decided to track down Yohan's location. Hueningkai, on the other hand, had hacked the nearest high-tech car and manually drove it to their dorm.

Samael and Blake gathered their weapons from the training ground. And once the empty hacked car arrived. They immediately went in to go to the location where Yohan had stopped. Samael drove the car since the other three can't drive yet. More like unable to drive peoperly.

___

Lia and Jamie were finally close to the location of the house as per Jamie's directions. They were alarmed seeing a big fire coming not far from them. The two had a hunch where the fire was coming from. And they could only wish desperately for their hunch to be wrong.

Many residents were out of their houses. Panicking. Seeing a fire close to their house. And there it was. An old house burning right in front of a very familiar person kneeling on the ground.

Jamie immediately jumped off the bike and ran to Yohan. He was dangerously close to the fire and the crowd was panicking for him.

Lia helped the girl to pull Yohan away but he immediately wailed and cried. Once the two managed to distance him from the fire a bit further, residents came to help the two to drag him away. A fire truck arrived soon after.