ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 48

The moment Blake and Kai had returned to their dorm. They immediately ran to their rooms, removing their wigs and everything they used to disguise themselves as girls.

The first day was too much hassle and their throats hurt so much. Yuna is such a talker and poor Kai was pushed by Blake to entertain her.

They went to a mall after school and hung out at an ice cream parlor. If Rue hadn't received a message from whoever 'bless-that-person' someone. Kai and Blake would've stayed all day with the two.

Well of course. They didn't just let the two go home on their own. Kai and Blake had to tail them until the two arrived at a familiar mansion. Llanis' mansion to be exact.

Once the two were sure that the girls returned home safe, they took a cab to their dorm.

After freshening up, Blake exited his room to go to the kitchen and made dinner. On his way, he noticed how quiet the dorm was. Compared to their normal days, Kai could be heard annoying their entire team.

He would either interrupt Yohan and Jamie in their quality time. Sometimes he would play a prank on Samael and Lia.

Or Tim will be his playmate and the next thing you'll hear in the hallways are Kai's screams because of Tim chasing him with a scissor just because he cheated... note; again.

Blake headed straight to the kitchen and found Kai. He was pouring grape juice on a glass with his giant bunny plushie wrapped under his long arms.

"Hey! Have you seen the others?" He asked and the younger looked at him and shook his head while pouting.

"Samael left me a message. He said they went out for dinner with my sisters." He said and returned the grape juice box in the fridge.

Blake could tell why Kai is sulking. Today would've been the first day he'll get to spend time with his sisters again. But then he had to pretend at school like they don't know each other.

And now, the team went to dinner with them and he's left at dorm with Blake because the team thought they're hanging out with the Shan sisters.

"Come on! Don't sulk! What do you wanna eat? I'll cook for you!" Blake cheered him up and ruffled his hair.

Huening kai only whined before taking a drink from his grape juice.

"Anything's fine. I don't feel like choosing anything." He said before stomping out of the kitchen.

Blake sighed watching how Kai padded away. He decided to just make cheese tteokbokki since he remembers that the younger always lit up whenever that dish was present.

Blake finished immediately and Kai helped him prepare their food. They ate too quietly. Blake wouldn't ask why since the loudest person in their house is obviously not in a good mood.

After the two finished eating and doing the chores, they both went to the Training Ground to kill some time.

Samael eventually allowed everyone again to go to the training ground anytime they wished. Since they kind of fooled him that they will no longer use it to kill each other.

Blake became too immersed with sharp shooting on the targets with his rifle. While Kai became busy using two katanas and pouring all his negative mood to the poor wooden stand.

A loud thud was heard around the ground. Causing Blake to immediately jolt his way to the younger.

But instead. He was surprised to see the poor wooden stand. Broken and destroyed into pieces. The small pieces of wood were scattered all over the floor.