ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 42

"Your son looks pretty good! Maybe we'll find a better use of him!" The man said and pulled Tim's face harshly by the chin.

His mother etched a playful smirk as if an idea popped in her mind.

"You're right! Betty is looking for fresh faces! This bastard may not seem fresh but he's got the da*n looks from me!" The woman said proudly. "She'll give us a great price for him!" She added and cackled like a maniac.

Tim already knows what they're talking about. So he quickly kicked the man on his abdomen and harshly pushed his mother away.

He quickly picked up his stuff and pulled the jacket off the man. His training finally helped for his own advantage. He managed to exit the house and quickly ran to the motorbike. He could still feel his body aching but the only thing he wants right now is to go back to his new home.

His real home where he has a family that really cares for him.

While driving, Tim could feel his eyes finally streaming with tears. Maybe he didn't matter to his family after all. His own mother seems to be even willing to sell him to be like her.

Despite the pain lurking in his body. Tim hastily drove back to their dorm while crying continuously.

After a while, Tim arrived home and parked the bike outside. After closing the engine, he stormed inside the dorm and immediately kicked the first thing his gaze landed on; the poor white puff.

But Tim soon regretted the action when he felt an excruciating pain on his foot. He forgot that he just got beaten up.

But what's the point? What could be more painful than your own mother willingly selling you as a prostitute just to gain profit.

"F**k it!!! F**k you all! You motherf**kers!!!" Tim screamed and continued kicking and throwing stuff.

"I'm so useless! F**king useless!!!" He screamed again and started punching the table until he saw bloodstains and cracks.

But not for long when he felt strong arms wrapped around him to prevent him from further harsh movements.

"Stop! You're not useless Tim!" Samael spoke with a serious tone while hushing the boy down.

Tim thought that the others are probably still in the mall. Yohan is quite a critical shopper. So he takes a huge fat 'WHILE' just picking his clothes. But the couple were the only ones who stayed at the mall while the others went home since they couldn't last his picky habit.

They were all back in their rooms and were surprised to hear a sudden loud noise from the living room. Which was soon followed by a loud scream.

Samael bolted towards Tim to stop him from hurting himself further. The younger broke into tears while the others worriedly watched.

Lia noticed the fresh bruises and cuts on Tim's arms and face. And she knew exactly where those came from.

Did he get beaten up?

Him?! The card master!?

Tim would never even let anyone touch his face! How did this happen?

Who did this to him?

Wasn't he at the Leiton Mansion?

He can't possibly get these bruises from there right?

Lia decided to bring her kit to treat the boy's injuries.

Once Tim had calmed down, Kai and Samael settled him to sit on the couch so Lia could treat his injuries.