ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 47

"You seem a bit off. Are you alright? You haven't touched your food at all." Catherine asked with concern. Noticing how Tim seemed dazed since their first subject.

He even got scolded by their Professor.

"Y-yeah. I... I just don't have an appetite." Tim said and forced out a smile to the girl.

"Are you sure? You're not allergic to the food?" She asked and started checking his tray with her eyes.

"No. I'm good." He said and continued eating.

Unconsciously. Tim turned to check on his friends. He didn't meet Kai's sisters when they arrived so he was a bit surprised to see them in the canteen. With the rest of the team.

Tim felt weirded out the moment Bahiyyih found him looking at them. She suddenly grinned and tied up her hair in a very familiar way. Of course, it's obvious to Tim that Bahiyyih did that on purpose. Given that she even tugged her hair while twitching her brows playfully.

Lia noticed her so Bahiyyih quickly played it off as if she wasn't hinting anyone with anything.

Tim frowned and faced back Catherine. Thankfully, she was busy eating so she didn't notice Tim looking at Bahiyyih earlier.

He felt so unbothered so he fished out his phone to check if he forgot something. And when his fingers opened the message box, the first name he read was Kai's name.

He opened it and saw again the images of the maid. He stared at the pictures. Until realization finally hit him like lightning.

"Holy sh*t!!!" Tim suddenly cussed. Surprising the girl in front of her. He immediately apologized and shut his phone off.

"A-are you sure you're okay?" Catherine asked worriedly.

"Yeah! Sorry! I just have so much in mind!" He muttered and tried to focus on eating.

That f**king maid is his sister!!!?

What the hell!!!?

Why did I not notice that!!?

She definitely wore a brown curly wig to disguise herself. And used prosthetics to change her facial structures!!!!

It was her! The maid that was part of OPIUM that spied on Sir. Lancelot! It was Bahiyyih!

But she can't be a traitor to us right? That incident at the Manor was long ago.

But. This is very crucial information. Kai would've kept this classified. Why would he let me know about this?

Does this mean that he was the one that hacked CIPHER once and took possession of CIPHER's classified datas???

But he was working for OPIUM back then.

Or the OPIUM works for him!

And he and his sisters betrayed them!

WHAT THE HELL!!!!

"Tim! Are you sure you're okay? You look terribly pale!" Catherine suddenly exclaimed and decided to stop eating.