ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 97

"Where are you going?"

Jamie was busy preparing to leave when she heard Lia. The girl was leaning on the doorframe of her room.

"Yohan wants to show me something important." She said and started putting on her rubber shoes.

Lia raised a brow and crossed her arm. She looked at the digital clock on the bedside table and realized that the curfew is almost an hour away.

"You do realize that it's already 9!" She said with a sarcastic tone.

"He said it can't wait for tomorrow. Besides! I have the 'WATCHER's student' card to use if I ever get caught!" Jamie scoffed as she finished tying the shoelace on her left foot shoe.

Lia watched her get ready for a couple more minutes. Soon, a honk outside the dorm took everyone's attention. And it was Hyunjin.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jamie snapped at her as she opened the door for her twin brother.

"Yohan told me to fetch you. He wants us to go to Kai's sisters. He didn't even tell me why and it's not like I can disobey a direct order from him!" Hyunjin ranted and crossed his arms. Watching the girl struggle to tie up her hair.

"Uh. Why are you two going to the Huening's residence?" Samael asked and briefly removed his reading glasses.

"The curfew is only an hour away. You'll get caught on your way back." Blake said as he looked at Hyunjin and Jamie back and forth.

"Don't worry. If we get caught. I'll make sure to come back with Yohan's head. So we have to leave now. I'll just call you once we find out what he wants to show us." Jamie assured them and finally left with Hyunjin.

Jamie told him the address and Hyunjin hurriedly drove to their destination.
Once they arrived. Jamie called Yohan to inform him that they arrived while Hyunjin parked the car. She ended the call right away and got out of the car with her brother.

"Why do I get a heavy feeling about this?" Jamie asked as they both stood in front of the door waiting for someone to open it.

"Is that a bad feeling? Or we are just nervous." Hyunjin chuckled nervously while fixing his beige knee length coat.

Soon, the door was opened by Yohan and welcomed them both in.

"Hey. I'm glad you two made it!" He said in a soft tone and gently pulled the girl for a hug.

"What's wrong? Did you do something you know I'll kill you for?" Jamie asked with a threatening tone as they parted from the hug.

"Oh cub. I'm pretty sure you're not gonna kill me for what I did." Yohan playfully chuckled and held both of her hands.

"What's wrong with you? You never risk going out close to curfew. So what's the occasion tonight?" Jamie asked and Yohan responded with a warm smile.

The way he looked at her screamed admiration and love. Hyunjin literally felt awkward and amazed at himself for being a camouflage third wheel. He should deserve an award for blending with the furniture like he's one of them.

"I love you so much and you know that right? And putting a smile on those gorgeous lips is my everyday mission..." he said and chuckled, cringing at his own choices of words.

"And I'm pretty sure I've done very well with that mission. Especially for this gift. I wanted to do this with Kai because he had helped me with this so much. But Kai asked me to do it now or I'll lose the timing!" He added and slightly laughed.