ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 61

After hearing Samael's announcement. Blake stood up from his bed and decided to help the others to ready their things.

Blake exited his room and tried to find his way to the upper deck but unfortunately he got lost in the narrow hallways and failed to find his way out.

He started opening each door he found only to find them empty.

Blake frustratingly pulled his hair and visibly huffed.

He opened another door. Certain that someone is definitely inside hearing a few voices.

Blake entered the room and tried to look for someone. Which he did and found Felix.

"Oh! Hello!" The guy awkwardly greeted him and even bowed his head. He had quite the Aussie accent that complimented his looks. Not to mention his deep as hell voice.

"H-Hi! C-can you help me? I can't seem to find my way to the upper deck. Are you on your way out too?" Blake asked and Felix seems to be having trouble answering him as he keeps looking to the bathroom door. Expression's totally weird.

"What's wrong?" Blake asked but before Felix could answer him, Seungmin walked out of the bathroom after finishing on changing his clothes.

Blake froze on his spot within a split second. He wanted to bolt out the room but couldn't seem to find the energy to move a bit of his muscles.

He was stuck on his spot. And before he knew it, he started having a panic attack. Eyes teary and breathing went ragged. Making both Felix and Seungmin panic.

"Hurry and find his leader!!!" Felix quickly shoved Seungmin out of the room and the boy hurriedly ran to look for Samael and his team.

Felix immediately helped Blake to calm down but it seemed to be of no use as he started crying. Clearly. The trauma is still there. He still wasn't ready to see the guy who disrespected him.

Felix was panicking too. He fears that if Phoenix finds out that his precious boy went through this again, they'll be worse than dead meat.

"Hey! Calm down mate! He's gone! Just try to breathe properly!" Felix said. Trying to hush him down.

After at least a minute or two. Felix heard footsteps getting closer to their location. And it didn't take long for Samael and Yohan to lunge out from the door.

Felix had to step back and let Samael and Yohan take care of the boy.

"What the hell did you do to him again!?" Tim furiously asked and grabbed Felix by the collar.

"N-nothing! We didn't do anything! He just saw Seungmin and he started panicking!" Felix explained as he tried to break free from Tim's strong grasp.

"Tim! Let him go! He didn't do anything wrong!" Kai said calmly to Tim and had to remove his hands from Felix's collar and leave with him before the girls went up to him next.

"Is he alright?" Tim asked worriedly.

Blake had stopped crying and eventually passed out.

"Let's take him back to his room. You two stay with him and make sure he does not see Seungmin at all cost!" Samael firmly instructed the girls before he and Yohan carried Blake back to his room.

As told, Lia and Jamie stayed with Blake. While everyone started unloading their things as soon as the boat arrived at the harbor.

The STAYS had to leave first because of Blake. So after Bang Chan left his contact number to Samael, he and his team left the harbor.