ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 23

Tim stood up and walked towards the stage where a female cold body was already waiting for him.

You guys think you're the only ones who have a surprise...

Tim grinned at the lady as soon as he climbed up. He looked at the guns on both her hands and chuckled wildly.

"He's not carrying any weapons..." Yohan said when he noticed that Tim climbed up the woods with empty hands.

"I think I have an idea of what he'll do..." Hueningkai mumbled while cocking his head. His team members immediately turned to him.

"Tim and I trained together with my sisters. I'm training with Bahiyyih while he trained with Leana. She mentioned to me something about a card." Hueningkai stated rather confused.

"A card? What kind of card?" Blake asked but before Hueningkai could answer....

Tim finally revealed his special weapon.

Nothing can be more harmless when he exposes his deck of cards. Some of the audience booed him while the others anticipated for an entertaining match.

"A deck of cards!? Against bullets!?" Jamie exclaimed in frustration.

"How exactly will he protect himself!? He's making himself a laughing stock!" Lia added.

"Just wait. Tim wouldn't face this match with that smug smile on his face if he knows he won't stand a chance!" Samael said with his eyes fixed on the boy.

"Besides. What could be more interesting than cards vs. bullets?!" Blake chuckled.

They fixated their gazes on the blond and waited for the duel to begin.

"You're gonna fight me with that?" The woman asked with a mocking tone.

"Yes!" Tim simply said with an innocent expression.

"I feel bad for Sir. Kenzie! He chose a stupid student!" The woman said.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" He said and smirked.

He pulled all the cards and threw its case away. Using his delicate fingers, Tim swiftly shuffled the cards and soon made a few tricks with it. He began with simple tricks to complicated ones.

"Enough playing!" The woman yelled and released a shot on Tim.

The next thing that took place surprised everyone in the arena. Including the woman herself.

Tim stood firmly on the same spot. The queen of clubs stuck between his fingers. And the bullet stuck on the center of the card.

The audience suddenly clamored with praise. Everyone cheered at Tim's little performance. But the boy didn't let it get to his head and proceeded to do as planned. A smirk etched on his lips and discarded the card right away.

Now that his opponent made the first move. It's time for him to make a move too.

Quickly but swiftly. Tim rained his cards to the woman as a distraction. The woman barely saw any cards flying towards her as it was so thin and quick. She got a few cuts on her face which stinged a lot. The woman almost lost her balance too but then figured that if the card runs out. He'll have nothing to protect himself. So she focused on avoiding the cards from slitting her throat despite Tim slowly approaching her.