ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 30

"They already know he's one of us. Shouldn't we make a move now?" The man wearing a bluish military uniform spoke to the man on the swivel chair.

The man stood up and walked towards the glass window of his office that also served as his wall. He took in the nice view of the city and heaved a deep sigh.

"Keep watching him. That prick has eyes like hawks. His mind is complex enough, so close to being compared to a computer..." he stated in a calm but dark tone..

"But this might be our only chance sir! We have an intel confirming that his sisters have moved out of the city!"

"Just do as I say! Unless you want to have complications with the system!" The man said with a rather aggressive tone as he darted a piercing glare to the other man in uniform.

The soldier quickly made a bow before he sauntered to exit the office.

___

"Stop staring!" The boy whined and hid behind Blake.

The girls chuckled with amusement at his sudden shy attitude. He looked really cute especially with the gorgeous girl look he just pulled off.

"You look pretty Kai!" Yohan complimented.

"I said stop staring! Can't we just go now?" Kai whined and never moved away from hiding behind Blake.

"Let's go! The cars are waiting for us. I'm afraid we won't be going altogether!" Samael said before leading everyone to their cars.

The first car left with Lia and Samael. Taking them to the pit where all the injured Cold Bodies that came from the trade game are waiting for them to be treated. Phoenix and Llanis are also there in case something goes wrong. Or they might not be able to handle the injury.

The second car traveled to the Cleveland Bar with Jamie and Yohan. The two barely talked to each other and only strapped guns and knives on their thighs for the whole ride.

And for the final car that traveled to the main square of the city. The driver of the ride kept staring at Blake and Kai. It eventually made the two uncomfortable while Tim just sat between them while prepping his laptop for the big show he and Hueningkai will pull off for later.

"Keep this with you. You can work with a phone right?" Tim asked while handing him the phone wired to his laptop.

Hueningkai only nodded his head and turned to the window.