ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 102

"What the fu** are you talking about!? You are not going anywhere!" Yohan snapped and yelled at Tim.

"Hold on! You're one of them aren't you!? You're a cold body?!" Yuna half yelled and pointed at Tim. She whispered in the last sentence.

"All of us are so fu**ing shut up!" Jamie swatted her hand down and glared at her.

"Hold on! Tim! You said the OPIUM has Kai! I thought the mission was the Ex-Calibre! How did the OPIUM get involved?!" Blake asked with pure confusion.

"The OPIUM made a deal with the Ex-Calibre. They'll help OPIUM to get Kai but in exchange, they'll help the Ex-Calibre to take over DDC." Tim explained causing each of them to exchange concerned looks.

"So the OPIUM has their leader back!" Jamie grinned.

"But what's this? Why did you give me this?" Lia asked and showed Tim the small black box he gave to her earlier.

"There's a flash drive inside. But it needs HELL's biometric passcode. Kai is the only one who can override it but he's not here."

"Then what's inside it?" Samael asked.

"The strategy that Ex-Calibre wanted to use. HELL took a copy before everything went bad. I needed to abandon them to bring it here safely!" Tim suddenly cried but he only winced in more pain.

"But why does the Ex-Calibre want you? Isn't HELL and TRICKSTER enough?" Rue asked.

Although she was excited with the fresh information, she is more curious about the question she just threw at them.

"They figured out I was the one who got the city's blueprint. They must've thought I'll be of big help to them instead of HELL who will definitely refuse the offer!" Tim scoffed.

"A-are you going to do it?" Catherine asked him.

Everyone stayed silent after that and Tim forced himself to look at Catherine properly.

"I won't. But I need to exchange myself so they'll free those two." He said.

"Bullsh*t! You think they're gonna let HELL and TRICKSTER escape after you give yourself up!? No they won't!" Yohan exclaimed.

"Alright enough! All of you leave us for now! I can't focus because of all of you!" Samael suddenly yelled and glared at everyone. His gaze clearly screams of who's incharge.

"Jamie! Go and check where Niki and Kai's sisters are!"

"Yohan. You go and tell ARES everything we just heard here!"

"And Blake! Take these girls home and do not leave their side at whatever cost!"

Samael instructed the three and Yohan and Jamie are first to bolt out the clinic.

"Come on! I'm afraid we're ditching classes today!" Blake said and attempted to take Rue and Yuna with him.

"No sh*t! We just heard the greatest revelation here! I ain't going home now!" Rue yelled at him and pushed Blake off her.

Blake growled and aggressively pointed a gun at them. Surprising the siblings and Catherine.

"I'm losing my patience with you both! If you keep it up, I might as well blow up your heads here! After all! It's not against the rules to kill those who accidentally discover a Cold Body!" Blake muttered in a very darkened voice.

Samael and Lia watched him warily. Then they turned to look at Tim. He's the only one capable in their team to talk Blake out of his dark thoughts.

"Go ahead! Shoot them!" Tim spoke. Catherine immediately looked at him in surprise.