ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 82

It had been late at night when Samael and Lia went back to their dorm.

Yohan and Jamie were clearly pissed because of how hard it was to keep lying from the three just so they wouldn't worry. But noticing how the two barely looked at each other made them hold back from scolding them.

Samael went back to his room with Lia just behind him and the other two sneaking to watch them.

Before Samael opened the door of his room, he stopped and spoke to Lia. His voice was almost whispering.

"We can talk tomorrow. Don't worry... I'm not mad at you..." he said and gave a very brief glance to the girl before he entered his room.

Lia bit her lip and gently nodded before entering her room too. Relieved of the news that came directly from Samael.

"A lovers quarrel!" Yohan scoffed and pulled Jamie with him to his room.

The two often stay in one room rather than sleeping on their own. But of course, Yohan knows his boundaries and is very strict when it comes to him being needy or touchy. He knows when to distance himself at the right moment.

"What do you think is wrong with Samael?" Jamie asked as they crawled on to the bed.

"I'm pretty sure he'll be fine by tomorrow. He's probably just stressed because of all that happened." Yohan said.

Jamie comfortably laid on his chest while Yohan began combing her hair with his hand.

"Samael is quite attached to Kai. He's probably blaming himself for letting this happen to him as a leader." He hummed.

The two fell asleep not long after.

The next day...

As promised. Samael decided to talk to Lia who's totally anticipating the conversation.

He woke up early and prepared breakfast for everyone. The boys asked him where he was and Lia yesterday and he had to lie saying he was at work to fix some things.

Once they were done eating, the others decided to go down the training ground to play some activities.
While Lia and Samael stayed behind to begin their conversation.

It was pretty awkward compared to earlier. But Lia decided to begin the talk by apologizing to him first.

“I’m sorry, Samael.”

"I didn't know what you were going through. I judged you because of what I see. And I'm terribly sorry for that! I was wrong. And I admit to that. I should have learned about you more than judging you first..." she stated while hanging her head low.

Samael gently smiled and surprised the girl by reaching to hold her hand.

"It's okay. I know you would never mean to do it if you knew the truth. Though I must instruct you not to let others know about it. You're an exception." He said and Lia smiled while nodding her head.

"A-are we good now?" She asked, wearing a hopeful smile.

"Yes. Lia I didn't mean for everything to turn out how it did yesterday. I would never cause anything to worry you." He said with the softest voice he could muster.

"Why not?"

"You know I like you right? I mean I think I've been pretty obvious about it recently. And it will really bother me if something troubles you." He said boldly.

Lia couldn't help but blush at the surprise confession. Nor hide her face from the guy in front of him.
She didn't know what to say. There were many times that she felt thousands of butterflies because of Samael. But she still doesn't understand how she feels.