ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 104

"You guys are seriously gonna leave us alone in this place?! For the record! We could really kill each other with all the weapons here!" Rue snickered as she sat on the edge of the large square stage where Samael and his team usually trained for a combat fight.

Yuna sits beside her while Catherine sits not far from them. The three watched how everyone got ready and armed themselves.

"I bet 500 dollars this time! If I win! You're gonna tell me how much money you spent this month!" Jamie said and playfully pointed a knife at Yohan.

"Then I bet 600 dollars! And if I win! You're gonna stop asking how much I spent for myself!" Yohan snickered and leaned to steal a kiss from Jamie but the girl effortlessly avoided him.

"Eww! I'm literally here!" Tim whined at the couple with a grimacing expression on his face.

"This is so unfair! I've said this many times! You never let Kai see you doing unholy o-or whatever ugh! But you let my precious eyes see it!" He rambled and helped Samael carry the katanas that are owned by Kai.

"If I didn't know better! You and your girlfriend did 'unholy' things too! So don't try---- FUCK!!!!!" Yohan screamed when a card flew right in front of him, almost cutting his eyes open.

He looked at Tim who was glaring at him but there was a blush visible on his cheeks.

"See! I told you to watch out for kids! They're dangerous! Especially the card captor!" Jamie giggled and patted Yohan on the shoulder.

She picked the card and threw it back to Tim who caught it effortlessly.

"Wow! That was insane! You almost cut his eyes!" Yuna exclaimed while clapping her hand like a seal.

"Alright! We're all done! Tim! Give her the key!" Samael instructed and left first with Lia.

Blake pulled out a small key from his pocket and handed it to Tim. He then followed Jamie and Yohan leaving the training ground.

"You're safe here so y'all have nothing to worry about." Tim said as he looked at the three.

"If you're hungry, the kitchen is just right on that corner. And this!" He then handed a small purple key to Catherine.

"Keep this and do not lose it. We can't risk leaving it anywhere in the house without its real owner so I think it's safe to leave this to you." He said and looked at her eyes. But the girl avoided his gaze as she gently nodded her head.

"We're leaving now! I promise we'll be back to get you out of here." Tim said and bid his farewell before he left and locked the three in their training ground.

They see it fit to keep the three in there. Nobody can hack the security of that elevator after Tim and Kai connected it to the system on Kai's wrist. Besides, no one will suspect that they are hidden there instead of their own family's hideout.

Catherine stared at the key. It looks cute but weird at the same time.

"That's weird. That key must be Kai's." Yuna mumbled as she stared at the key on Catherine's hand.

"Tch. Whatever! Let's check the place out since we have nothing to do anyway!" Rue tsked and pulled Yuna by her wrist.

The two started scanning the entire training ground. Even taking a small snack break in the kitchen. While Catherine stayed on her spot like a lethargic person.

She stared at that key. Until eventually...

"Hey!!! I think we found the keyhole for that key! Come on!" She heard Yuna talking to her but the next thing she knew was that she was being pulled to the kitchen.