ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 89

"This is insane! This is the most ridiculous thing ever!" Rue complained for the nth time.

They had indeed managed to escape the guards who were chasing after them. Except for the Cold Bodies who are secretly following them, and at the same time aware that they were actually chasing after Samael's entire crew, Llanis' nieces and Shaun's daughter. It's like a perfect combo of mischief.

Yohan is currently driving the car on the free road beside the forest. They can't drive back to any of the WATCHERS' mansion because they only have like an hour left before curfew. Or less if they keep bickering like toddlers and the dorm is the closest shelter they could go to.

"None of this happened if it weren't for this bi**h!" Yuna exclaimed and gladly threw a piercing glare to Catherine on her left side.

"Who are you calling b**ch!? You whore!" Catherine spat back causing Yuna's brows to twitch.

"Fu**ing shut up! You don't know who you're talking to!" Yuna half yelled at the girl's face.

"And you don't know me either! You're just a bean temper fu**er!" Catherine half yelled on Yuna's face as well. She was about to say more but Tim took the privilege to cover her mouth.

"That's enough! Don't bother wasting your time arguing with them!" He whispered to her in a calming tone.

"Yeah! Shut the mouth of your tiny bi**h!" Rue scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Tim's brows immediately twitched and darted the girl a cold glare. It looked a little scary especially with the darkness that surrounds them.

"You better watch that da*n mouth!" He said in the coldest tone that not everyone in the car had heard before. "Or better yet, watch your back." He said in an obvious threatening voice that left the siblings a bit speechless and surprised.

"If you keep cursing and threaten each other one more time! I'll crash this car right now!" Yohan warned while glaring at everyone in the backseat through the mirror.

After a couple minutes of silence. Samael and Lia had fallen asleep on their seats.

The boys at the back too as they were too exhausted to carry the girls on their lap. It was too quiet. And none of them had spoken a word.

Soon, they spotted the figure of the dormitory. The only shelter built in front of the forest.

Yohan parked the car in the garage and the girls started waking everyone up.

Catherine, Rue and Yuna are first to walk out of the car to look at the forest in front of them.

It is the first time for the siblings to look and stare at the forest up close. However for Catherine, she only remembers the chase wherever she looks at it. That terrifying chase that made her witness their chauffeur's death right before her eyes.

"Hey! Come in!" Tim called out to them while the rest were already inside.

The girls entered the dorm. Not forgetting the manners of thanking the home owner despite how unpleasant it is for the siblings.

"Wait here for now. Jamie and Lia will let you borrow comfortable clothes to sleep with!" Tim said as he led them to the living room where they saw Blake already dropped and sleeping on the couch.

"There is no freaking way I'm sleeping here! I don't even know where the hell I am right now! If our uncle finds out we're here. Y'all be in big trouble!" Rue rambled and crossed her arms. Yuna simply agreed with her. Both raising a brow at Tim.

"Great! The door is right behind you!" Tim bluntly said and walked to the stairs.

Catherine tiredly pouted and sat on one of the empty couches. Rue angrily stomped her feet and made her way to the couch where Blake is sleeping. She aggressively slapped his left leg causing the boy to shriek and immediately stood up with a fighting stance. Rue scoffed and pushed him away. Sitting on the couch with Yuna while facing Catherine in front of them.

"Who the hell drank all my grape juice!!!?" Hueningkai's panicked scream rang out from the kitchen.

"I'd**t! Lia and Samael haven't gone for groceries yet!" Blake yelled while making his way to the kitchen and casually scratching the left cheek of his ass.

It got more tense when it was just the three of them now. Sitting under one roof while gradually glaring at each other.

After a couple of minutes. Blake and Kai suddenly came out of the kitchen and were chasing each other with a spatula and a pan. The two bring their chase upstairs just as Jamie and Lia came down with a couple of pairs of pajamas on their hands.
The two had already changed into their own comfortable clothes.

"Here you go! You can change in our rooms. Lia will take you there." Jamie said while they handed the clothes to the three. Catherine being the only one to thank them.

The three followed Lia upstairs. But before they could totally walk up the stairs, they saw Blake and Kai trying to grab each other with Tim between them and were obviously caught in their child-like fight. All because of the last piece of a cake that Blake stole from Kai.

"If you two don't stop right now! I'll tell Samael!" Lia threatened followed by a tired sigh.

Blake and Kai immediately glared at each other before pushing each other and stomping away. Elbowing each other like kids.

"Kids..." Lia tsked and rubbed her temple as they continued going upstairs.

Rue and Yuna changed in Jamie's room while Catherine went to change in Lia's room.
Rue and Yuna were offered to sleep in Jamie's room while Catherine stayed with Lia. Jamie will probably stay with Yohan for the night.

The next day...

Blake as usual woke up first and prepared breakfast. Soon followed by Jamie and Yohan who woke up everyone. Bringing all of them to the breakfast table.

Samael would've discussed something regarding their mission. Or the topic of how the OPIUM suddenly stopped making their moves which is highly suspicious.

But because of their unexpected visitors. The breakfast is unusually quiet.

After having breakfast. Tim and Catherine volunteered to do the dishes. Kai goes back to his room and checks something with his toys.

Samael, Blake and Yohan effortlessly sneak into the training ground because they know that there's definitely gonna be an interrogation from the Shan siblings. And Jamie and Lia are the only ones capable of not losing their tempers because of the two.

As expected...

"So y'all knew each other...." Rue spoke with her arms crossed and eyes staring at Jamie and Lia. Both unperturbed and busily playing with their phones.

"I bet y'all are just pretending not to know each other at school!" Rue added sternly. Not liking the ignorance at all.

"Whatever. You can tell anyway so what's more to say!" Jamie huffed while endlessly tapping her fingers on the screen of her phone.

"Tch. These place is filled with cons.”

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.