ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 31

"I'll take the back door." Said Yohan as he unsheathed both of his katanas.

"Be careful..." Jamie whispered and quickly dashed away hoping Yohan failed to hear her.

But bad luck. Yohan had a good ear for a reason. A smile quickly graced his lips and boosted his confidence.

He walked to his left that led him to the back door of the bar. As for Jamie, she went to the front door.

Their task is to annihilate a group inside the bar. They are outsiders and entered the city with no permission. In short, they're trespassers.

As soon as Jamie entered the bar, a few eyes diverted to her to take only a short seconds of glance. Jamie had entered the bar with a simple disguise that wouldn't make anyone suspect here for being a cold body.

She looked around...

'I don't understand... These are a bunch of college students. Some of them are wearing their uniform...'

Jamie muttered through the earpiece as she observed her surroundings. There were at least 12 of them divided into two groups. She had walked to the counter and ordered two glasses of champagne.

"Miss? Are you sure you're not a minor?" The bartender asked politely.

"I'm f**king 19! Now give me the d*mn glasses!" She growled while her cat eyes turned into viper slits.

The bartender cleared his throat and gave her order.

Jamie did not touch the drinks for some reason.

A few seconds later, a guy who was with the group of students earlier sat on the empty stool beside her. He casually took one of the glass of champagne while giving Jamie a lustful look.

"And who told you you can have that?" Jamie deadpanned without sparing him a glance.

"You just did!" The man said with a seductive tone and finished the glass in one gulp.

"You came here alone, little kitten!" The man said and took a strand of her auburn hair and placed it behind her ear.

Jamie swore to have frowned in disgust. The man was reeking with hard liquor. He's obviously not sane and drunk.

"I'm actually a cub..." she snorted and looked away before she fails to control herself from slashing his throat.

Chill Jamie. You just need to kill them then you can enjoy your glass of champagne.

"Cool. Why don't you come and join me?"

"Have a little fun..."

Jamie turned to him with a dead expression. Eventually, the man stood up and walked closer to her while she remained sitting there, unperturbed.

"I know a great place..." he whispered to her ear and ran his fingers to her thigh. "It's a great place to fu--"

He was suddenly cut off when a dagger stabbed him in the neck. For anyone, it looks like another man just wrapped his arms around his friend. But Jamie could clearly see that it was Yohan who stabbed the man stealthily.

The bartender is quite busy preparing drinks for his customers so he didn't even notice when Yohan appeared like a shadow and killed the man that was trying to hook up with Jamie.