ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 20

It's been two hours since Phoenix arrived. Lau also arrived a few minutes after visiting Cairus at the hospital.

The WATCHERS brought Hueningkai to the Training Ground and forbade anyone to come down without their permission. Samael was at least allowed to join them as he is their leader.

Lia had already treated Yohan and Jamie's wounds. After their big fight, the two did not speak to each other once. They would glance at each other but immediately look away. Blake had to sit between them to avoid further casualties from the two.

Lia couldn't stop walking back and forth. She's so worried for Kai and curious of what will happen to him at the same time.

"What's taking them so long!" Tim groaned and pulled his hair in frustration.

Even them have tons of questions for Kai. Which is why they feel unfair to be left behind while they confront him.

Aren't we a team? Then why is it only Samael who's allowed to join the WATCHERS.

A few minutes after more of their wait. They all stood up when they heard the sound of the elevator.

Soon followed by Hueningkai's loud cries and pleas.

The five students saw how Phoenix dragged the poor boy with him. His white shirt is covered with blood. Even his hands.

While Phoenix looked as intimidating as ever. He looks outrageous and furious. After a few seconds. The rest of the mentor arrived calling out to Lia.

The students immediately went to them and gasped in shock to see Samael. He too was covered with blood all over his upper body. He's clutching on his neck obviously to prevent further bleeding. He looked awfully weak and ready to pass out anytime.

"What happened to him!?" Yohan exclaimed as they all tail Llanis and Lau bringing Samael to his room.

Lia immediately dragged Tim with her to take all the things they will need to treat their leader.

Tyrone and Shaun on the other hand followed Phoenix having a hunch of what Phoenix would do.

"What happened to him!?" Yohan questioned again. He feels so frustrated with no one answering his questions.

Lia finally arrived and began doing her job. She couldn't help but tremble as she never encountered something like this on hand.

"W-wait! Hueningkai! Where is he taking him?!" Jamie exclaimed, suddenly remembering the boy.

Kenzie decided to bring them out leaving Llanis and Lia to treat Samael. He brought everyone to the living room.

"Will you tell us now what happened?! I thought we're a team here! But why are we always clueless!!?" Tim ranted at his mentor.

Lau and Kenzie exchanged looks with each other before one decided to speak.

"ALPHA demanded his death. But because Phoenix is the leader, he decided to give Kai the worst punishment we have instead of killing him." Lau started to explain.

"What punishment is that?" Blake asked with so much worry and fear for his friend.

"To kill the person he loves the most right in front of him." Kenzie answered.