ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 40

Tim shut the car door closed and casually walked towards the entrance of the airport. He went to the departure area where other people awaited their loved ones' arrival.

He leaned on one of the grills, making sure he's visible enough to be seen by his mission. Tim had also unconsciously dolled himself. Explains why he's taking quite an attention for looking this good.

 Explains why he's taking quite an attention for looking this good

But despite the pair of eyes stealing glances at Tim. He focused on checking the faces of every person that walks out of the door at the other end of the hall.

"Spotted." Tim whispered once he spotted the dark haired girl walking out of the door dragging a black luggage behind.

" Tim whispered once he spotted the dark haired girl walking out of the door dragging a black luggage behind

She looked quite clueless and it suits her innocent face. She looked around. Searching for the only few faces she knows from the city. But failed to see at least one of them.

Tim walked towards her, confusing her a bit.

"Ms. Leiton?" Tim asked as politely as he could.

Truth be told, he thinks he's gonna puke for talking that way. He prefers to be straightforward and snarky.

The girl nodded her head and smiled. Tim blinked his eyes as he was caught off guard. But he quickly snapped off it and smiled back at the girl.

"My name is Timothy. But call me Tim. Your father sent me here to bring you home." He said and offered his hand.

The girl hesitantly accepted it with a saddened expression.

"I guess he's busy..." the girl whispered and lowered his gaze.

"Come. The car is waiting." He said and carried her luggage for her.

The driver brought them to the Leiton Mansion and was greeted by the butler and guards.

The butler brought the girl's luggage to her room while Tim took the girl to the kitchen where her father awaits her while cooking lunch.

"Daddy!!!" The girl squealed and ran to hug her father.