ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13

As soon as their first lesson finished, Cairus and Lau dropped them home. They had to finish early so they could still start their first training lesson with Lau. But Tim and Hueningkai had to leave with Cairus to the main headquarters. Simply because of the blueprint copy Tim keeps with him and with Hueningkai who have seen it too.

"Aren't we going to wait for Kai and Tim before we start?" Samael asked while waiting for their teacher to finish wrapping his hands with white bandages.

"They can ditch their first test. Besides, it's not like Kai will be able to do it!" Lau replied followed by a derisive chuckle.

The first training Lau conducted with them was combat training. He taught a few techniques that could be of help to them. Including some which to use when they're close to getting killed.

Meanwhile, while they are busy with their training. Tim and Hueningkai on the other hand have spent most of their ride by bickering at each other. Reason is that Tim felt totally betrayed that Hueningkai hacked his system. He's aware that Hueningkai can do more than that but he didn't expect him to actually do it to him. And it really infuriates him that he underestimated the kid.

Hueningkai defended himself that he was just playing around and thought Tim wouldn't mind because they're friends. Which is a complete dumb excuse he can come up with to defend himself. 

Cairus closed the engine of his car after they arrived at the hospital's parking lot, with the two not being able to notice how they even got there.

"Get out of the car. And stay close to me!" Cairus said, leading the two inside the hospital's lobby.

They went to where the three golden elevators are located and were greeted by a Cold Body who's disguised as a surgeon doctor of the hospital. The three entered the center elevator and Cairus pressed his black card on the card scanner. Tim recognized that card. All Cold Bodies have one but only the WATCHERS have the cards in colored black, except Shaun who uses a pink card instead. The elevator began to move downwards as the two waited with amusement. Among all the students. Two of them are the first one to reach the main headquarters of the Watchers.

"Oh! Phoenix and Kenzie came! Don't be too intimidated!" Cairus informed the two, giving them both a concerned look.

He's not usually the one to be concerned for other people unless it's within the circle of the people he considers family. But he, of all people, knows how Phoenix would react especially in serious situations like this. He knows that the assassin hated to see weakness on everything that is a part of him. And to remove it, somebody always ends up dying or getting a bullet pointed onto their heads.

He knows. Because he's been there once the first time Lisa was rumored to be his muse.

"Why would I?" Tim asked with a nonchalant tone. However deep inside, the warning is almost getting onto him.

"Phoenix is known to be the most intimidating person in DDC. And if you keep that attitude in front of his face, he's not gonna hesitate to put a bullet on your head!" Cairus explained.

Tim didn't really get a good look on Phoenix's face when they were announced. He was so busy getting amused by the stadium that he barely checked the faces of the Watchers.

He thought he'll see them often so he can look at them some other time. But now's situation makes him regret not trying to recognize their faces. 

Phoenix is indeed the most intimidating person in DDC. Even when they were exposed years ago. The people who remembered their faces wish they'd never seen it. All the footage or news outlets that show the Cold Bodies' images were wiped clear because of CIPHER. So he really has no idea how to find out which one is which.