ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 57

After sending Bahiyyih and Leana to their dorm. Jamie and Yohan decided to stay out for a while before they head back to their dorm.

On the contrary, this could be their so-called "first date" ever since they got together.

Since Yohan is the one who knows the most about the city. He's the one who took the girl to places where he's sure she would like.

"I bet I'm not the first woman you brought in this place!" She said while staring at the view of half of the city.

The two went to one of the famous towers of DDC. This is one of the dating spots that many couples go to.

And that also includes many Cold Bodies. But the reason is quite different since they usually use the place to push their victims off the tower and discard their bodies in the ocean. Only Cold Bodies knows about this information.

"Why does every woman say that to me!?" Yohan exclaimed in a defensive manner.

"Why do you think so?" The girl replied with a sarcastic manner.

She walked ahead of him. Hiding the smile that crepts on her lips. She actually finds her boyfriend cute when he's ranting or being defensive. For some reason. It makes him more honest and looks like a cat.

"Tch! I don't bring them with me! They're the ones who follow me! Can you blame me if I look insanely handsome!!?" Yohan rambled and ran to follow her.

Jamie laughed at his statement which earned her a pout from Yohan.

"Your face is the problem! We should do something about it!" She kidded and crossed her arms. Yohan abruptly stopped and stared down at the girl in front of him.

He slowly used his palms to cover his face and stepped a little backwards.

"Don't you dare touch my precious face!" He said in a muffled voice.

Jamie couldn't help but let out a playful giggle that soon turned into laughter. While Yohan just stood there confused while still covering his face.

"You're cute!" She said and unconsciously ran to hug him by wrapping her arms around his waist. Her face was digging on his chest.

"Don't worry! I'm not gonna scar your face or something! That's too rare to find these days!" She said and looked up to him while pulling down his hands to remove it from his face. Placing it around her waist.

"Something's wrong with you! You usually nag me like every second!" Yohan mumbled while looking down at her. Yohan is quite taller than Jamie and the height difference is totally visible.

"Tch. Would you rather have me chasing your throat then!?" The girl scoffed and pushed him off before stomping away.

Yohan laughed playfully and chased after her. Eventually. He managed to grab her by her waist and drag her to where there aren't too many people.

Yohan gently pushed her to the grills and kissed her without hesitation. The kiss wasn't heated or traced with lust. Instead. It was filled with affection and their feelings towards each other.

The two would pull away after every 5 sec just to breathe. But then they would pull each other back and let the man dominate.

After a minute or so. Yohan decided to stop and pressed his forehead on hers. His hands were steadily placed on the sides of her waist.

"How long have we been dating?" He asked.

"Two weeks? I think..." the girl replied and looked at his eyes. Trying to see what he's going into.

"I really want us to work. I know we don't know that much about each other because it wasn't that long when we first met. But I'm dead serious about this... about us." he said in a hushed tone.

"I want to keep what we have. The family we built in the dorm. I want to protect it with you..."

Jamie warmly smiled and nodded her head. Placing a chaste kiss on his cheeks before staring deep into his dark orbs.

"I want that too. So you better keep your eyes just on me and no one else! Unless you want a good death!" She said and chuckled lightly.

She never felt this much sincerity in her life. Like how nobody ever talked to her with this kind of topic. Nobody ever wants to do anything with her.

But with him. It all felt so precious and surreal. And it makes her so happy that she's a part of someone else's plan. That someone really likes her and wants her to be a part of them.

It makes her feel alive and important.

"I'm hungry. We should grab a bite before we go back!" Yohan chuckled and held the girl by her hand before they both walked their way down from the tower.

"We should just get chicken take out. Blake and Kai love them!" The girl suggested and Yohan agreed.

On their way to a restaurant. Yohan finally decided to check his phone to just check the time. But then the inbox notification piqued his attention so he opened it.

They heard Tim's voice message and the chat that tells where Tim's location is. It hasn't been long since the message was sent.

Jamie and Yohan looked at each other. Both wearing a grin.

"The base of the PIONEERS is just a few blocks from here. What do you say we grab ourselves a few rocket launchers instead?" Yohan chuckled and Jamie nodded her head in glee.

The two immediately started bolting to the base where they managed to easily enter after being recognized as two of the WATCHERS' students.

They got themselves a car and three rocket launchers per JooHyuk's permission. They were also given a few weapons to give to the others who definitely didn't have anything with them.

After at least ten minutes of getting ready and masked on their faces. The two drove to the free road and started to follow the trails of their friends.

They saw a couple of crashed cars in the forest and in the middle of the road. Indicating that they're not far from the current chase.

"I think the theme for today is to crash cars!" Yohan chuckled and stepped on the gas to catch some speed.

After a few minutes they managed to find the team. The fourth car is where their friends are.

"Do you know how to use that?" Yohan asks while Jamie picks one of the rocket launchers.

"Yeah! It's like a big gun!" She said and sneaked her upper body out of the window with the heavy launcher on her arms.

"Be careful! It has a strong impact!" Yohan warned and watched the girl.

Jamie aimed for the third car and made sure she got a proper position. She then launched the missile which caused quite a strong impact just as Yohan warned.

And unfortunately. She lost the launcher on the road.

A huge explosion destroyed the third car causing the crazy couple to scream in happiness at the success shot. They could also hear how loud their friends went from the fourth car.

"Let's finish this because I'm so starving!" Jamie said and picked another launcher from the backseat.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.