ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 28

As soon as Lia and Samael got back from the supermarket. None of them spoke as they quickly brought all the groceries inside. Luckily, the three youngest members are there so Samael told them to unload the groceries themselves.

Lia quickly dashed to her room and soon Samael did as well. He bumped into Yohan and pulled him to his room.

"Geez! I know I'm handsome but this isn't right!" Yohan snickered and casually sat on Samael's bed while he anxiously stood near his door, peeking at something outside.

"Shut up! There's something I want to tell you!" He scoffed at the pink head and locked his door.

"What? Are you going to confess your undying love for me?" Yohan chuckled. "I'm sorry but I already have someone in my heart!" He said in a dramatic way and suddenly blushed at the sudden image of a girl flashing in his mind.

Samael looked at him. Strangely enough, he sees himself at Yohan with the way he's acting right now.

"D-do you like someone?" Samael asked nervously.

Yohan sat up and faced his leader with a serious expression.

"Yes!" He said immediately. "So I would appreciate it if you just ignore what you feel for me and be happy for me if you really like me!" Yohan said dramatically.

"I actually thought you liked Lia! But I didn't know I attracted you too much!" He added and that was the cue that earned him a smack from Samael.

The boy quickly covered Yohan's mouth with his hands while glowering at him.

"Shut your f**king mouth! She might hear you!" He growled before he slowly let go of the boy who gave him a perplexed expression.

"W-wait. Y-you... You like Lia?" Yohan asked, almost whispering. And just the mention of her name was enough to make Samael's face flushed red.

"Holy f**k! For real?!" Yohan exclaimed while Samael completely flopped down to his bed.

"I feel so pathetic!!! I can't seem to focus when she's around!" He whined and started kicking his feet.

Yohan chuckled at the sight of Samael. Completely gushing about his crush.

It's interesting how a girl was able to make him show a different side of his personality. He's used to Samael being cold and bossy all the time. He speaks with full authority and proves himself in charge.

But Samael whining over a girl is completely cleansing to the eye.

"Well! Lia is quite attractive. So it's no surprise that you're attracted to her!" Yohan said and sat on the empty swivel chair in the room.

A few minutes later someone knocked on the door. Samael bolted out from the bed as if he felt like it was Lia who was knocking.

And guess what he's right.

"You left this in the bag!" She said and handed him the blue shirt they got from the saleslady earlier. She ran back to her room as soon as she gave it to him.

"What is that?" Yohan asked and snatched the shirt from Samael who was completely frozen on his spot.

"Wait! I know this shirt! I have tons of it as gifts during Valentines!" Yohan laughed and looked at Samael.

"Did you two get a couple shirts? For real?!" He teased and as soon as he saw how quick Samael's face flushed red, Yohan started laughing.

"You haven't even asked her out yet and you already have a couple shirts!" The pink head laughed to his fullest and wrapped the blue shirt around Samael's neck as if a scarf.