ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 58

Crashes and explosions.

It kept happening wherever Tim looked. He could only cuss mentally at his friends for being this sadist.

He was at least thankful that he managed to bring the chase to a place with no civilians except the one with him. Otherwise. The casualties that his friends caused might be unimaginable.

A few more minutes and the chase finally finished with the ladies of their team taking over the final car who were chasing them. Catherine already passed out at the time and that couldn't be a lot worse.

"We'll escort you! Bring her home!" Samael yelled from the other car.

Tim did as told and drove to Leiton Mansion with the girl still unconscious on the backseat.

Upon their arrival. Many butlers and the medical staff in the mansion immediately approached them and took Catherine with them. Tim and his friends were summoned to Shaun's office. Kenzie and Phoenix are both surprisingly there too.

"I'm impressed that you all handled this well without being exposed." Phoenix complimented without sparing them a glance.

He and Kenzie are both busy in front of the laptop on Shaun's desk.

"So! Job well done! And Tim! I'd like to personally thank you for keeping my baby sweetheart safe!" Shaun said to him in a rather dramatic way while placing his hand on his chest and faking a cry.

"But! It's still not over!" He suddenly said with a sudden change into a serious mode.

"While you were busy with the chase. We did the background check for those men! It turns out that one of the many businessmen from outside the city sent them here!" Shaun explained and nodded his head at the two leaders on his desk.

Kenzie grinned and turned the computer to the kids. Revealing an image of an old man coming out of a building's entrance with a bunch of men in suits surrounding him.

"That's Sokov Belen! One of the richest conglomerates that tried to make a deal with The Maximoff Industries. However, Llanis didn't see this man to meet his standards so he refused to offer a deal or accept anything from him." Kenzie explained.

"About three months ago. This man offered Shaun a deal to help us with the black market. Aside from his clear evil motif. Belen wanted to deal drugs with us so when things go wrong for him, he thinks we're gonna have his back."

"But we learned that he smuggled tons of illegal firearms in both Egypt and Chile. He almost got caught but OPIUM got his back. But they require a big payment so Belen thought I could be of help."

"We didn't know at the time that OPIUM would be a great deal to DDC until you came!" Kenzie then pointed at Kai who simply gave him an innocent look.

"Will you stop giving us that fu**ing look!!? It piss me to see you act all so innocent when clearly you have a big part in all of this fu**ing sh*t!" Phoenix suddenly hissed at the boy who immediately flinched.

Kenzie immediately elbowed Phoenix and smiled reassuringly at Kai who already had his head hung low.

"Alright. Let's go back to the real deal!" Said Shaun while eyeing Phoenix with a glare. The man simply just shrugged his shoulders at him.

"Belen had sent me a warning even before my daughter moved here. I am aware that he will harm her so I waited." Shaun said with a sly grin that caused Tim to frown.