99. Wrath of a warlock (part 2)

Tiberious was looking at Demetrious and Athena with doubt. Minutes had passed and he was still laying on a bed and Demetrious and Athena were standing at each side of his bed looking at him. It was Athena who broke the silence "I know you are reluctant to co-operate but your help is greatly needed. I can feel your fear but you must take risks like all of us."

Tiberious sighed and sat up and looked at Athena "I have already given you the advice that would save so much pain and suffering for many. As I said, Lady Athena, you must give yourself up to master and in return, he would be less ruthless in his invasion missions. It would really satisfy him greatly to have his blood match by his side. What other advice could be more important than this? I cant really give you strategies the same way I give to master. I only answer to him. Master would not want me to offend you in any way but he would be merciless if he finds out I have helped you in anyway with ..... any battles. It is one thing to state the obvious about your significance to master but it is another thing to give you strategies. Why do you want to condemn me to punishments worse than death at the hands of your blood match Lady Athena. Do you have any idea what master is capable of? He is holding back so much right now since you are still not challenging him in front of others. If you get involved with the healer coven or in any way take on master in front of masters army personnel, then he would be capable of causing damage beyond control."

Demetrious was losing his patience. "Listen here Tiberious. The life of my blood match can be in danger if my brother succeeds in capturing the healer coven. He promised me that he would make me pay for my defiance. This is great opportunity for him to catch my blood match and hurt her in front of me while others watch. then I would have no choice but to challenege my brother to a duel. My blood match may or may not be able to escape if I attack my brother depending on the circumstances of that covens capture. I cant take any chances. you must give Athena a solution now. How is it possible to stop my brother going after the coven or at least delay him to buy Athena some more time?"

Tiberious spoke "Please take me back to my chambers. I dont think its a good idea for me to suggest methods of battling with her blood match that can involve consorting with master's enemies. I cant be accused of being a traitor. I dont have immunity like you do Demetrious as a Ronas. Neither do I have any relations to master's blood match. So I would be the lamb ready for the slaugther if master find out about me giving too much information to his blood match. I am sorry but I cant help you."

Demetrious narrowed his eyes "Listen Tiberious. I cant let Aretha get captured by Dante. I just cant. Not while he is so irrational and heart broken for Athena's refusal of coming to him willingly. If you withold vital information from Athena and I then I would have no choice but to do the unthinkable and extract your thoughts. It would hurt me to do it. But I am fully capable of doing it. I need to prevent my blood match from getting hurt and you are Athena's only hope and mine as well."

Tiberious sighed "Very well. I am signing my death warrant now by giving you this." He then reached inside his cloak and took out a necklace with ivory coloured sparkling gems. He handed the necklace to Athena and then spoke "This necklace can lead you towards some ... hope. I cant tell you how. Master might find out one day and the crime of giving you an object is lighter than explaining anything in words. I cant risk it. This is as far as I can go in helping you. Now, Lord Demetrious, I wish to plead to you to get me back to my chambers. I assisted Lady Athena with some forbidden knowledge. Now please let me go back to rest in my chambers. That spell you cast on Diodora would not last long. She may wake up any minute. She is no ordinary bodyguard."

Demetrious was looking baffled "I want my blood match to be safe. What is this necklace going to do. I cant believe you wisdom sorcerer. You cant ignore our request for help like this."