131. Her fierce fights

Athena was exhausted. She was totally shattered. She was fighting for her life in the arena she had walked into. When she had reached for the door handle, Dante had teleported her to an arena beneath the castle underground. He had forced her to fight about a dozen dragons. She hadnt even managed to land any fatal blows on the dragons. She had only defended herself by putting up her shield and relocating to different spots in the massive arena. But she knew her shield was only going to withstand so many attacks. It was a matter of time before she was going to be mercilessly attacked by the dragons after her energy was drained out. But was she really? Was Dante going to let her be in so much danger?

Suddenly the dragons halted attacking her and stood still as Athena was about to teleport to another spot when she was cornered. The dragons lined up in two lines and created some space for Athena to see Dante who was looking indifferent and bored. He walked to her and stood in front of her exhausted form and spoke " Now my love, are you ready to express remorse for disrespecting me and refusing to comply with my wishes? Are you? Or you haven't had enough yet. If you carry on being stubborn then I would unleash more dragons on you."

Athena was breathing heavily " Go ... to .... hell. You claim .... to love me. Yet you throw me to your dragons .... to kill me just ... Because I refuse to have breakfast with you while remaining in your arms. You are out of order. What kind of ... blood match are you?"

Dante sounded amused " Correction. My Ronas dragons won't ever kill you. They are just here to teach you a lesson. If you let your shield down, then lets say the dragons would be the least of your worries, then I would send you to another creature you won't stand a chance with. I am proving a point. You think spending time with me in my castle is bad. Think again. It can get worse if I leave you at the mercy of the enchantments and creatures that only answer to me. I warn you Athena. Watch how you speak to me. I may make your punishment much worse. Believe me."

Athena narrowed her eyes " Bring it on. What's the next creature you would throw at me to fight? I want to see it."

Dante spoke " Why are you so stubborn? Just say that you are mine and you won't refuse my touch again and I would get us to our breakfast date that we are late for. Come on Athena. I don't enjoy this. I don't want to watch you get hurt. I have punished so many of my enemies here in this arena with different spells and different creatures you have never even heard of just like my ancestor the great Ronas before me. I always felt good to be here. But right now it feels wrong. I hate punishing you for your reluctance to give this relationship chances that it deserves. Now just apologise and all would be forgotten and forgiven."

Athena remained looking silent watching Dante.

Dante frowned " I am waiting for your response my love."

Athena shrugged " I am waiting too for you to make this worse. I would like to see what's worse than dragons and their deadly and poisonous hot breaths."

Dante looked serious " You asked for this." He waved his hands and Athena felt herself being pulled away from Dante. She found herself in a place she didn't know it really existed. She was under water inside the famous red lake. She recognised it from all the books she had read on legends of this enchanted place in the garden of castle of spears.

Athena used an under water spell to breathe but she knew if she was to encounter any creatures, she was going to be in trouble since she was too exhausted to fight. She decided the best way to deal with whatever Dante was going to throw at her was swimming to the surface. She didn't want to fight any Ronas creature under water for sure. She knew some attack was coming. Under water in the lake it was too peaceful and quiet. Where had the fish gone? As she tried to swim to the surface, she felt it. She found out the reason there were no water creatures at that time. The dragon whale was swimming right towards her and most likely other creatures were hiding under earth rocks and sand to avoid it.