128. Her Painful Visit

Athena was looking at Dante with a worried expression and was hoping for a response. But of course, it was not that simple with Dante to get direct answers. Dante gave her a victorious smile and spoke indifferently "Why would you like to know my love. Its not like you love him in the same way that you love me." He then waved his hands and made the black rose cage dismantle. The branches and roses quickly separated themselves and were pulled away to different corners of Dante's botanical weapon room. Athena took a deep breath as she felt free again but her heart was beating fast and there was so much sorrow within her that she couldnt describe. She spoke "Dante .... You have to tell me where he is? I need to know."

Dante closed the distance between them by taking a few steps "But you dont need to know anything else. He is alive. I thought you would be jumping up and down in joy by now that I have spared his life. I know I told you, I didnt kill him so I can see his miserable state one day as I take over the world and marry the woman he loves right in front of his eyes. But, the main reason I didnt kill him was you, Athena. Dont get me wrong. I get a kick out of making my enemies feel miserable. But the true reason I stopped myself from taking Donavan's life was due to the fact I knew you would be mourning his loss for years to come. So here we go. I didnt want you to suffer. But tell me my love, dont I even get a thank you kiss for not killing your insane admirer? I think I should."

Athena pleaded " I dont even know if he is alive. I need to see him Dante. Tell me where he is. Its all my fault that he is hurt. I cant live with myself. I need to know......".

Dante narrowed his eyes "Would you give it a rest. Why cant you just forget him? You are mine only. Dont make me regret sparing him. Now I think its time for you to get back to bed and rest. We have a long day a head of us. I will wake you up when its time for breakfast." He then grabbed Athena's arms and teleported them away to Athena's room.

As they touched the ground, Dante let go of Athena and was about to leave but Athena quickly stopped him by wrapping her arms around his neck. Athena spoke quickly "Dante, wait. You cant just tell me about Donavan and leave me to think about all kinds of horrors he could be going though right now. Please tell me where he is?"

Dante looked quite pleased and held his stare on Athena silently. Athena kept staring at him expecting an answer but to her surprise none came. Athena gronaed "Speak to me."

Dante sighed "You actually made a move to hold me and I dont feel any waves of reluctance. Another improvement. Maybe you are warming up to the concept that we are meant to be. Now since you insist, i will show you Donavan. But after that I dont want you to mention him." Dante then wrapped his arms around Athena's waist slowly and then moved his lips closer to hers. He warned "But you still owe me a deep kiss for sparing him."

Athena looked hopeful to find out about Donavan's fate. But she actually didnt feel forced to kiss Dante. She actually felt so grateful to Dante and moved her lips close to his and drowned herself in the deep kiss. Dante of course loved the feeling that his blood match was not holding back. He loved the feeling of Athena's soft lips againt his and wanted the moment to last forever. But he knew the moment wasnt going to last long due to him granting Athena's wish to see Donavan's state. As Athena was kissing him, he gently teleported them away into the great depths underneath the castle of spears. As they touched the ground, he felt Athena trying to pull away but Dante didnt let her and deepened their kiss by moving his lips against hers with more force and deepening their passionate moments by running his hands up and down Athena's waist with a tight grip.

Athena felt so much pleasure from their contact she was totally lost in their passionate moments she had forgotten why the kiss was initiated in the first place. Neither did she notice Dante had teleported them away to a different location as her eyes were closed as she was kissing Dante. Then suddenly some immense familiar waves of sorrowful emotions and pain overwhelmed her. Where were these devestating pains from? She stopped the kiss and pulled away and whispered the only word on her mind that she could link to the waves of pain"Donavan" and opened her eyes