101. His Heart Breaks

Demetrious had no regrets at all. None. He knew exactly what he was doing when he had stopped Dante from keeping Athena against her will by his side. He knew that his act of defiance was not going to be forgiven that easily. Dante was outraged and ready to unleash his ful force wrath on him. Dante hadnt still broken the spells that had restricted him to the corner of the room while his blood match had been assisted in her escape minutes ago. But Dante was close to freeing himself. Very close.

Demetrious was towering over Dante's sitting form and awaiting their inevitable face off. He was surely brave enough to face the consequences of his actions. He was willing to face the pain his brother was so eager to unleash on him since he preferred to be hurt rather than his blood match and any one else for that matter at his brother's hands.

As Dante was breaking the remaining parts of the spell put on him, he spoke "You actually think, you can get away with this Demetrious. Do you? You actually think you can help my blood match leave my side without my consent with no serious consequence?"

Demetrious watched his brother calmly and spoke "Of course not. I take responsibility for my actions. Do what you wish with me. I dont care for my safety at all. I am used to getting hurt at your hands. Nothing you can do to me can destroy my will to oppose your despeakable acts. I thought I could put up with them but I cant." As Demetrious finished his last sentence, he sensed that he was digging a big hole for himself. Dante's eyes had looked murderous. They were silver. And the moment came. Dante broke all the spells that had stopped him from moving away from the corner of his own chambers. In that moment Demetrious closed his eyes and got ready to face the force of his brother's fury

To Demetrious's astonishment nothing hit him. What happened next was not his doing at all. It seemed to Demetrious as though his Ronas instincts kicked in as waves of grave danger were sensed nearby. It all happened with a fraction of a second. Demetrious felt himself suddenly being lifted off the ground and was teleported away from his outraged brother who was ready to strike him with all he had. As he opened his eyes he noticed that he had ended up leaning to a wall in the other far corner of Dante's chambers protected by a silvery large shield that he had even not summoned. He could still see the furious figure of his brother staring at him with determination in his eyes. He was indeed determined to hurt him.

Dante suddenly teleported in front of Demetrious and roared "You think you can escape punishment like this? Your spell wont last long. Just like the spell you cast on me to help my beloved escape from me. I would destroy you demetrious. Have no doubt."

Demetrious looked confused "Look I did not summon any shield. I was ready to get my deserved beating from you. I swear it. I dont know how this all happened. I accept that I commited an unforgivable act of defiance. You have the right to hurt me for it but I have no idea how something is keeping me safe for now. Maybe its my instincts? I dont know. I am trying to break this shield believe it or not. I would rather you beat me up than you go after my blood match. I want you to let off your anger on me. But I cant break this shield. Its so strong."

Dante rolled his eyes "Of course idiot. You cant break it. Your inner powers have sensed that I wish to spill your blood so badly this time. Your powers have acted fast and have built you what I call .... A Fierce Ronas Barrier. Its a dark spell. Only when you use your dark side that has hate and desire for .... dominance and causing destruction, such spells work. You are an empath so it cant be you who initiated this powerful dark spell. Its your dark side that wishes you to dominate and survive. It has acted to shield you until I have calmed down a bit and my waves of power are not so deadly. Mm, I guess you have more Ronas character in you that I thought. Maybe you are not such an empathic idiot after all." Then Dante narrowed his eyes as something resgistered in his mind " Of course. This shows that your powers are maturing and guess what? Dark Measures of protection are one of the most dominant and most powerful Ronas traits. This means you are getting closer to becoming a true Ronas. Well, I hate to say it but your waves of power are resembling mine more and more every day. Lets hope you turn out like me in a few years ."