95. Caring for Her

Sabrina was nervously looking at Octavian as he was silently staring at her for longer than she expected. He was deep in thought and his waves of anger and hate were intensifying as minutes went by. She knew she had hit a spot where there was a point of no return. Sabrina had questionined Octavian's love for her. Now, there was no way she could get her words back. was stunned for minutes and staring at Sabrina after she had questioned his love for her.

Octavian finally spoke with a firm voice: "Sabrina, you know that I love you more than anything in this world. I am not happy that you are taking their side right now. But I am not mad at you for defending them. You didnt hear how they insulted me. You didnt hear how they refused my peace offering. They deserve what I am planning for them. You dont know everything right now. So lets finish this conversation now darling. I am asking you to go to bed and rest and then I will send some energetic refreshments up to your room. You must get your strength back and then we will discuss this in more depth."

Sabrina was looking at Octavian with her mouth open "Do you hear yourself? How can you say you love me? How can you hurt the people I care about? I wish your fighters had not rescued me from the Ronas prison now. I wish I was still being tormented there. Now come to think of it, I was much happier thinking of you the way you used to be in my captivity hours. Please return me back and forget me ......"

Octavian's aura suddenly changed. Sabrina sensed the danger. Octavian's eyes changed to Turquoise for one moment. Sabrina swalllowed. She knew she had pushed him too far now. Octavian was still himself but his destructive side was close to surface now. alarm bells rang in her mind. She had no intention of facing Octavian's invinsible side. Instinct forced her to start backing away and as Octavian saw her taking steps away from him, this got him more furious."

Octavian spoke with gritted teeth "Dont you dare walk away from me. I love you damn it. I would never hurt you Sabrina. But if you speak to me like that again, I may have to punish you. It would pain me to do it but you would leave me with no choice."

Sabrina then sudddenly found herself thrown towards the bed but she landed gently obviously by Octavian's forcefield. As she stared back at Octavian, she saw him smirking. She looked baffled for a minute but then as she tried to stand and walk towards him, she found herself not to be able to leave the bed.

Octavian spoke "Darling, dont try to leave your bed. It wont work. Like I said, I wish for you to rest and get your strength back. I have to go now. But I will be back. By the time I return, I want you to have finished all the refreshments and remedy cocktails I am going to send up for you. I would be very annoyed if you do not follow my instructions. I dont like defiance sweetheart." His tone was softer now. He liked seeing sabrina looking defeated and accepting of his arrangements. He walked to the bed and towered over Sabrina staring at her with amusement as she was trying hard to break his spells and leave the bed.

Sabrina groaned while sitting on the bed and looked up at at Octavian. "What kind of spells are these. I dont like staying in bed. Then Sabrina murmured "From one prison to another. Why are you doing this to me? The Octavian I fell in love with would never lock me away."

Octavian looked stunned and spoke quickly "Darling I am not locking you away. I just dont want you to tire yourself out and hurt yourself..... further than they have back at the Ronas camp. Darling I swear to you that i would make sure anyone who has raised a hand on you would pay for their outrageous actions painfully."

Sabrina spoke "I dont want to rest. I want to see my cousins and friends. I want to heal the injuries you have most likely inflicted on them for insulting you. How can I sleep here peacefully when you have them tormeneted as we speak."

Octavian growled "Can you stop mentioning them. Dont let them come between us. I do not understand why you care so much about them."

Sabrina looked down and spoke almost in a whisper " I think you already know the answer Octavian. We both know how much my parents neglected me. My cousins and those friends of mine you are locking up right now were the closest to a family I ever had. You must remember how I went back to an empty home every night after school hours. You must remember how they were always too busy with their jobs as interogators of the Ronas dungeon. Do you remember how I spent hours crying at home some nights and you had to sneak out from your home to come comfort me. You must remember how my parents sometimes did not come home for days. All I knew around me were the house servents and maids. But they were too afraid to look at me. let alone speak to me. So you see how much I appreciate my cousins and my friendss, Octavian."