175. Elemental Lord (Part 3)

Dante was fuming. He was furiously circling the kneeling form of his senior commanders whom he had summoned after Athena was pulled away.

He roared " You may rise. One of you must give me an explanation about where the junior commanders are or I will punish you all. As the senior commanders you must make your divisions work like a clock work. Your junior commanders and enforcers reporting to you must specify their whereabouts to you frequently and you must strictly make sure their duties are fulfilled. Any disruptions and indiscipline must be reported to me as well as being dealt by you."

Dante then stopped circling the commanders who were standing rigidly in military stance. He stood in front of the line and walked to Xavier, " Now tell me my chief commander, why are my junior commanders missing?"

Xavier spoke " Master .... I ..."

Dante growled " Save it for now. Keep thinking."

Dante then turned to Sean " You,my Executer commander, tell me where they are? Do you know something."

Sean spoke " Master. I am sorry to say ....."

Dante laughed bitterly " Save it. I am not interested. I want an explanation." He then walked down the line and looked at Tanya, Lucia and Flora " You three are my best tracker-assassins. The three of you must know where my junior commanders are but do you?"

Flora and Lucia turned to Tanya. She was the one who they relied on for replying to their master. Tanya spoke " Master. We can't track them. It's impossible."

Dante started clapping and turned to rest of the line " At last some one managed to give me a convincing answer. You can't track them. My junior commanders are at a place where they can't be tracked. They have managed to take themselves to a place far from reach of the most skilled telepath but .... Lets see if my wisdom sorcerer is the best or the greatest."

He then turned to his knights, Diodora, Demetrious and Octavian whom were standing further behind him close to his throne "One of you tell me a quick report on Tiberious. Is he well enough to teleport yet after his duel with Tanzanite which was as entertaining as I thought it would be by the way?" He walked to Octavian and looked at him "You were the one to see him last. I can feel it."

Octavian spoke "Yes. He can..."

Dante qucikly threw a burgendy coloured stone in front of him next to Octavian and summoned Tiberious. Second later, the weak and pale form of Tiberious appeared in the throne room o castle of spears.

Dante's harsh voice made him shake "You tell me what I seek, Tiberious. Tell me what I want to hear. Speak. It's interesting to see that you are one junior commander who is not missing. You have more sense than others I see. Where are they?"

Tiberious closed his eyes and then started breathing heavily. He knelt on the floor. He whispered words in an ancient language Dante, Octavian and Demetrious seemed to understand since they looked surprised looking at each other thoughtfully. They then looked at Edward who took a step backwards. Dante walked to him and conjured a Ronas dagger. He then threw it at him, only for it to stop as it was about to penetrate Edwards chest.

Dante turned to Demetrius who was walking towards him with disapproval. Dante walked to Demetrious and conjured enchanted walls around himself and his brother. He wanted privacy while talking to his brother. He didn't like confronting his brother in front of his commanders very much. It was Ronas business.

Dante grabbed the collar of his cloak " You dare defy me? Edwards brother is the one responsible for taking Serena to that place. In absence if Edwin, Edward endures his punishment simply because he is the head of the magic science and research division. If he did his job properly, none of this would have happened. Now I would have thought you wanted to see your blood match soon. You just made your crime I am punishing you and your blood match for much heavier by taking Edwards side."