77. Young Advisor's Pains

Tiberious was sitting alone in his room and looking out of the windows. the guards were surrounding his residence and were also stationed outside his door. He felt isolated and heart broken at the arrangements master had made for him.

His residence was perfect and was facilitated with everything he needed. There were plenty of spheres stuffed with the variety of refreshments and drinks. There were so many different designer uniform garments in the wardrobe which were designed with various jewels and gold. His library was huge and packed with many rare copies of ancient and modern books on the art of sorcery. If that was not enough, he just had to press an alarm and enforcers would have stormed into his chambers to get him anything else he needed. He was almost treated like a member of the Ronas Dynasty even though he was not one and neither did he wish to be one.

As loneliness was engulfing him, Tiberious felt depressed. Within hours he had lost his freedom and free will. He was wise enough to know that this arrangement was permanent and at least could last until his master had conquered the world. he knew too much and master was going to use his skills to the maximum and there was nothing he could do to stop him. He hated his helplessness but there was little choice left for him. He sighed and went to his library and grabbed some books to read. He knew most the knowledge inside out but even a genius like him needed to read more to update and increase his knowledge.

Suddenly Tiberious started hyperventilating as he felt the presence of his master accompanied by his prosecuter knight who happened to be his brother. He knew it was bad news if his master was coming to pay him a visit. It only meant one thing. he had to start assisting his master and be of service from today and his first mission was going to be guidance on the attack his master was going to launch on the western territory the next day. As he felt the powerful waves he stood up slowly and knelt in the middle of the room and avoided eye contact.

Dante was impressed as he spotted Tiberious expecting him while kneeling on the floor. He gestured to demetrious to follow him and sit on a sofa which was almost facing Tiberious's position on the floor. Dante then spoke: " You may rise Tiberious and you are allowed to make eye contact." Tiberious looked up and as he looked into his masters eyes, he quickly looked away. He could not stand looking into those cold eyes since he could read all the intentions of his master for him. He knew that all his masters plans involved the loss of innocent lives and conquer and destruction. He hated the feeling that he was sadly going to be unwillingly involved in other peoples suffering indirectly and the thought pained him.

Dante warned him. " I told you to look up Tiberious. I can tell that you can stand looking at me. You are powerful enough to do it without trembling. So you have no excuse. So look up before I make your first day as an advisor at my service hell. You are valuable to me but defiance is always punished. This is your first and last warning Tiberious. The next time you defy me, you would be begging on your knees for forgiveness."

Tiberious shakily looked up and spoke " Apologies master. I meant no offense."

Dante nodded " I know that young one. That is why I didnt punish you for it. I can feel your waves of hesitation and horror. But I can feel that you are loyal to me and have accepted your faith. You know, that you have no choice. Now Tiberious I assume that a man of your skill must guess why I am here. Tell me. What has brought me here right now."

Tiberious spoke slowly and painfully as he was staring into the eyes of his master " Master. I believe you are here to give me my first mission which may be related to the attack on the western territory."

Dante looked at Demetrious and smirked. " I like this recruit. He is quite a powerful one even though he is eighteen. I wish I had noticed him before." He then turned to Tiberious " Very good. Of course I want much more from you but all in due time. I am not going to drop massive piles of work on you and risk harming you with exhaustion so we go about this one mission at a time. Now come out with it kid. Tell me the fastest millitary solution to capture the western territory so fast that no one can be rescued or can escape. My offensive on the northern territory lasted a few hours but still it gave some of the low lives time to flee. Tell me. How can I capture the land on the west within minutes. You must know. You are a great tactician. I am sure. Your kind only are born once in a generation or even once every few centuries. Your reply must be extraordinary or I will know that you are hiding something. I hope you dont defy me. I would not enjoy punishing you. like I said you are a rare blood. But if you hold back, i would hurt you."